Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 04:32 PM   #16
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Part 3 of 3

He removed the stockings and the bodysuit, which was completely soaked at the crotch area to show me around the penthouse.
I crawled behind him, naked and on all fours.

When we came to the main bedroom he closed the door in front of me and told me that henceforth this room was strictly off limits.
The only exceptions were that either I got invited by my Master and my Mistress or I had to clean in there.
It was kinda humiliating, 15 minutes prior my husband placed me as his wife on the huge bed in this room, now my Master closed this room and told me that it was strictly forbidden for pets like me. We had talked about this several times during my “mental reboot” and while planing the ceremony. If I become a pet I would be treated like one and every time I agreed because that's what I am and want to be. But I kinda thought that they would make an exception because it was the wedding night.
Maybe I looked a bit confused because Mistress started to laugh and told me to look at myself. Silly me, I wasn't a wife any more, I was a pet now.
Mistress really was a sight to behold. During the time I was shown around the penthouse she had changed. Instead of the red bra and panties now she wore white ones with fitting stockings. Even it was nothing extraordinary it absolutely highlighted her round breasts and wide hips.
And again the message she was giving me was clear, while I squatted naked and leashed on the floor she looked like a wife in her wedding night. She told me that it was Masters wedding night as well, and just because I couldn't be fucked should mean that Master have to miss on the sex. But to her defence, we had talked about this as it got clear that I was unable because of the infection – just my typical luck.

We went back to the dungeon while Mistress began to undress Master. As we reached the bed that stands here he placed me on it and both started to kiss me everywhere - a favour I happily returned. I licked Mistress pussy and sucked Masters cock to make him nice and slippery. Then I helped Master to guide his cock into Mistress pussy. I watched them, like many times before, but this time I felt something else. I have always been envious but now I got really jealous, this should be me on his dick. So I kneeled next to my Owners, spreading my pussy lips to remind them that my cunt was now open and craving to be used. Master shook his head. I had to wait ten more days, doctors order.
But he told me to sit on his face so he could eat me out. Mistress grabbed me from behind, twisted my nipples and teased me how good it felt to have sex with my boyfriend, then my fiancee and now my husband. This words, Master sucking on my clit and everything that happened this day made me reach my limit. I asked for permission to cum and saw Master giving me a “thumbs up”. It was fantastic, I had to lay on the bed to catch my breath but then kissed him, tasting my cunt on his lips. Master told Mistress to get up and I thought that maybe I would get fucked – screw the doctors order.

But instead he pulled my leash to bring me to the dog house and told me that from now on I had to sleep in the there. I was not even allowed to sleep in the dungeons bed. You know, I had slept in the dungeon several times while Master and Mistress slept (or not slept) in the main bedroom and in the last weeks it happened quite often but then I slept in the bed. Henceforward it was only for sexual activities with my owners.

Well, when we bought the dog house few days prior we have talked about that I have to sleep in it from after the ceremony and I had agreed.
But I just thought / hoped this rule would come into effect maybe a week or so later and not directly in this night. Of course that was silly from me, I wanted this life with all the consequences and of course a dog sleeps in a dog house. And you have to teach it to do so from the first day otherwise the dog will get used to sleeping in it's owners bed.
But it's big enough and really fitting for me, also it's really comfortable so I got used to it after few days.

Master squatted in front of me and his hard cock pointed in my direction. I was fighting the urge to suck him off as he unhooked the leash and asked me if I was okay. I realized (and told him) that I have everything that I ever wanted and how wonderful this day was. He praised me how marvellously I looked and handled everything. Then he kissed me and I could feel his hand reaching between my legs to play with my clit. As I rushed towards my orgasm he told me that maybe, if I just had gotten the chance I would have become a good wife one day. But this path was now closed forever because I'm definitely making a better pet. Then he told me cum again as a “house-warming gift”, I even squirted a bit on my pillow.

Then my owners wished me a good night and went to the main bedroom, I assume they had the wedding night that I wished them from the bottom of my heart. Based on Mistress' moans, she really had.
I was laying in my dog house, panting and still smelling my orgasm when I felt something under my pillow. It was an envelope: “To my beloved pet”
and inside was a letter, hand written by Master in which he praised me and also put some funny anecdotes about my training. He wrote how happy he is that I'm now his property for once and for all but also that now I'm a full-fledged pet so his exceptions in me grew likewise. On another paper he listed the 40 rules we had agreed on, all written by hand. You can find the rules in my signature.
This letters are now framed in my dog house and I made sure to memorize them. I don't want to be a disappointment to him.

I couldn't really sleep so I began to play with my wedding ring because it felt so unusual and then I got up and crawled to the big mirror. I kneeled in front of it to look at myself. I still couldn't recognise what Master sees in me because all I could see was a petite woman with a huge bush and small tits. I touched the collar which felt so wonderful familiar around my neck, looked to my dog house and realized that it doesn't matter what I see in me, it only matters what Master sees in me. And for him I'm not a woman any more and will never be again, now I'm his pet. Forever.

Spoiler:
By the way:
We hat our “wedding night” finally ten days later, after the doctor gave her okay. My cunt was drooling all the way back home.
After almost two months waiting for this I wasn't even really interested in any kind of foreplay. That Mistress edged me few times until Master came home didn't help either. I know that he can be gentle but now I just wanted to be rutted like the filthy bitch in heat that I am. And oh boy, he didn't hold back. I moaned so loud like I wanted the whole city to know so Mistress had to gag me. It hurt a bit because I was absolutely not used to his size but in a very good way and I felt sore the next day. What a wonderful feeling.
Mistress congratulated me for finally becoming a woman but also made fun that I never had sex or even an orgasm with my husband as his wife but only with my Master as his pet. Thank god for that, maybe then he would have treated me respectfully.

Also the relationship with my mother improved significantly since the wedding.
Of course she told me to make sure that I won't put shame on my family because I have a good husband. In other words, I'm not her problem any more ;)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote