View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 08:52 AM   #9
7Clubs

Default Part 5

I won’t repeat the words I used on Kate in those following five minutes. Needles to say, I was pissed. However, I think Kate had been anticipating this response from me, and was prepared to ride out the storm. In the end, her excellent silver tongue did do its job and eventually calmed me down. Somehow she even prevented me from just giving into my emotions and raiding her underwear draw right then and there. She convinced me that we were perfectly safe at her house, and that I could ultimately trust her not to take advantage of my situation. And most importantly, she assured me that at any rate I would have fun, which I could secretly believe, given the tingling sensation resonating from bellow by belly. So, after all my protests, I eventually agreed to go along with Kate’s perverted game, and forgo my underwear for the rest of the night. I am such a pushover.

To anybody observing us, our sleepover must have appeared rather mundane. We did all the usual things we would do at sleepovers, like commenting about friends, laughing at the T.V. and even going into an in depth debate about whose favourite fashion magazine was better. However, throughout the whole time, my partially dressed state was at the forefront of my mind and threatening to drive me insane. The slightest of movements could send my hyper sensitive nipples into overdrive, reminding me of just how exposed I really was in front of Kate’s unsuspecting family, triggering my instantaneous feelings of debasement. But the more embarrassed and vulnerable I felt, the more intense these feeling in my body became, causing my already moist pussy to begin to leak once again, only added to my humiliation, and starting the whole vicious cycle all over again.

Later on in the evening, Kate and I decided to watch the latest five-star film in her room. We were both camped out on the bed, and because it was a romance, I had tight hold of Teddy for emotional support. I was so engrossed in the film, that I was surprised when I heard Kate’s disapproving voice from besides me. “Jennifer! How could you do that to poor Teddy?” she said with a glint in her eye.

Completely oblivious to what she was referring to, I looked down towards Teddy, and to my horror, he had slipped down between my legs, where in my sexual delirium, I had been unconsciously grinding him against my crotch. “Filthy girl,” Kate said, with a glowing smirk at my obvious frustration, as she confiscated Teddy.

It wasn’t long after the Teddy incident when Kate’s twin brother Simon arrived back from football practice. I was walking down the hallway as he came in through the front door, and just like the first time I met him, I was rendered completely helpless by his gorgeous hair and effortless good looks. It was due to my spontaneous paralysis in his presence, that I had never actually exchanged an entire coherent sentence with him, and considering how I was now dressed, today was certainly no different.

He offered me an enthusiastic greeting as soon as he saw me, gentlemen that he was. However, social pariah that I was, all I could manage was a mumbled and rather pathetic, “Hi.” Conscious of the fact that I now stood in the centre of the tight hallway, blocking his way as I stared at him, I quickly backed myself against the wall to allow him to pass. He walked towards me, and the closer he got the slower time seemed moved. As he was shimmying past me, the heat emanating from his muscular body traversed the small gap between us, causing the muscles around my needy cunt to tighten in anticipation. I had to physically brace myself against the wall, to prevent form closing the small gap between us and kiss his beautiful lips. It was at that moment that his arm unexpectedly grazed passed my hyper sensitive nipples. Overcome by the intense feelings caused by that brief touch, I gave out a feral moan of pleasure into his ear.

“Oh, em... sorry,” he said, clearly trying to ignore how obviously I was falling apart, right in front of him. Then he just casually turned, and strolled on down the corridor, leaving me to get my laboured breathing under control.