Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 06:53 PM   #32
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Just a walk in the woods

We did this stroll a while ago but since I wanted to keep this diary in chronological order just I post it now. It was not really for training purposes but it was such a nice experience that I want to share it with you.

First, I once bought a toy called “Slink” and it's intimidating huge. But since I'm used to have my butt stretched (the Slink and my cone have the same diameter) I wanted something that could fill me deep as well. Also I love to push myself.
I often call it “the snake” because it feels like one is moving through you. It took a while to get used to it but now I absolutely love pushing this toy in me and now I was eager to experience this in a hidden public place.

For the stroll I was wearing my coat and leggings, nothing else. Okay, shoes too of course. I had a thoroughgoing enema, my “big” plug (12cm / 4.7in long, 4.1cm / 1.6in diameter) was in my butt, I had “the snake”, a tube of lubricant and a bag for the plug in my backpack. I was ready.
Master took another backpack with him for a picnic.
As usual I sat in the back of the car, took off my jacket and pulled down my leggings. But because the windows were tinted, I don't think anyone saw me. The forest parking lot was already quite full when we arrived, but Master was still able to find a somewhat secluded one that wasn't immediately visible. When I got out it was a bit chilly and I quickly put my coat on. Mistress grinned and pointed to the sign “Dogs must be kept on a leash,” I swallowed briefly. I mean, of course I've been on a leash in the forest several times, but it was either pulled through my sleeve so it wasn't noticeable, or it was night and we were alone. I had never done it in the bright day.
It's funny, I knew I was essentially standing topless in the woods and was going to have a 60cm / 2-foot dildo shoved up my ass in less than 10 minutes (although I might get caught as well) and now I was worried that maybe someone could see the leash.
I looked at Master and noticed that he was playing with the fastener on the leash, I nodded - don't think, don't worry, just obey. I raised my head so Master could attach the leash.
The path was wide enough to walk side by side. I kept to the side of the road and, as per the rules, half a step behind Master. In this way I had some cover if someone came towards us. Two people came towards us, they didn't even turn around to look at us and my nervousness eased a little.

In the clearing I took “the snake” out of the backpack and kissed it before handing it to Master.
Fun fact: I always kiss all the toys and also the “punishment tools” before each use.
He rubbed this huge toy with plenty lubricant and in the meantime I removed the coat and supported myself on a tree trunk.
Mistress pulled down my leggings and pulled the plug - it suddenly felt really chilly on my bottom.
Master then slowly pushed “the snake” into my bottom. I giggled as he tickled my anus with the tip.
Mistress had pressed her hand on my mons pubis to support me but also pushed two fingers into my pussy. While I felt my asshole being stretched further and further, she whispered “nice things” in my ear. How disgustingly wet I was again; that it is adequate that I was kept as a bitch because I would be a disgrace to every Asian woman in the world and if someone I knew could see me now, having a huge dildo shoved up my ass almost in public. What would they think of me.
Master then said something about if I didn't quiet down someone would definitely come and see me, but also that Mistress should be careful not to make me accidentally cum.
So Mistress pulled her fingers out of my pussy and I was fully expecting her to shove them in my mouth. But she wiped them on my leg instead. Then I noticed how the pressure in my bottom increased a little more before quickly decreasing - “the snake” was in its place, 2 foot of rubber buried in my ass. I felt so full.

I stood there for a moment to catch my breath, with leggings on my knees and a bare, freshly stuffed bottom. When I looked between my legs I saw for myself how wet I was ("Puddles" really is more than suitable for me), Master and Mistress were standing about two meters behind me and were looking at their work. Mistress then pointed at me and told Master to take a closer look at me, what a disgusting wife he has. I saw him smiling and nodding. When he came to me he whispered in my ear that he thank God for that every day. You wouldn't believe how good it felt to hear that Before he pulled up my leggings he rubbed my fur and told me that I really am a disgusting little bitch but also announced that we would repeat this a few more times.

We then walked through the forest for a while, but first we followed the game trail that runs across the clearing so that I could get used to walking so stuffed.
It's really an interesting feeling and if I pressed on my stomach I could clearly feel the dildo following my colon. We then walked for a while until we came to a seating area where we had a little picnic.
I was even allowed to sit on the bench so that I didn't have to squat on the wet ground. But I had to sit on my bare bottom (as required by the rules) and even though I sat down carefully, I groaned when the dildo felt like it slipped 5cm / 2in deeper.
Luckily the coat covered my butt so that it was protected not only from view but also from the cold. Nevertheless, Master let his hand wander over my fur and caressed my clit.
But because it was getting a little late, we went back to the car via the main roads. Luckily the only people we saw were far enough away. I walked a little wobbly and had to tense my rosette a bit.
I was grateful that the coat was long enough to cover my bottom. I couldn't see the bulge that the base made in my leggings (until I got home), but it felt huge. Master also had his hand on my bottom often enough and gave it a light push.
When I undressed in the car, I had another reason to be happy about the long coat. There was a very dark, very wet spot on the crotch.
Since Master is not unfamiliar with my “ability”, he always has a towel in the trunk. After all, I don't know how pussy juice affects leather upholstery.

At home, Master gave me another task.
He had the elevator go all the way up and said if I managed to get to the top of the stairs before the elevator went from top to bottom and with the two of them up again, the plug would be pulled. Otherwise he would stay inside until my anal meditation.
My Owners won this race, although I have to say that I didn't rush too much.

Of course I turned in front of the mirror, the bump on my butt wasn't as huge as it felt but still very noticeable. In any case, you could see that there was something there that didn't belong there and the fact that I had a wet spot right where my pussy is obviously didn't make it any better. When I took off the leggings and my messy fur came to light, Mistress just said that she would be ashamed to be of the same gender as me before she left the room. Master then inspected me right there. Even though he said that a “wetness check” would be pure waste, he pushed two fingers deep into my cunt and I moaned loudly. He said that it was clearly the right way to threat me like a dog because I'm way too primitive to be a human, before pushing his fingers into my mouth.

Then he told me to empty the backpacks, clean myself up and come to the living room to prepare everything for my meditation. There Master then pulled “the snake” out of me, very slowly and it felt really exciting to feel this long part leaving my intestines. Of course I had to clean it first before I was allowed to sit on the cone. But it went in pretty easily.

Was it shameful? Yes, very much so.
Was it humiliating? In any case.
Would I do it again? Without hesitation.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: