Thread: Fiction: Birthday night
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:29 AM   #1
Nextone_

Default Birthday night

Hi everyone, I've written a new kinky dare and exposure story between two girls, which I'm going to share.

Unlike the previous one Daring flatmates, I've taken the time to write it instead of just sharing something I had written on the fly by chat, hence this is quite long read.
I'm going to post it one bit at a time, because I think it's not as interesting to "binge-read" it.
Moreover, I didn't reread it, so there might be a few typos or other mistakes. You can tell me by PM if you want and I'll edit it.

Have fun !

PART 1

Hannah and Elizabeth had been friends since the beginning of high school.
The first one was quite extraverted and popular. She was a bit taller than average, had dark blond hair, a little longer than shoulder length. Her body was not what they call curvy, but she did have very nice curves where it mattered, along with a thinner waist. A fairly tanned body that she didn't mind flaunting by wearing clothes that showed some cleavage, or midriff, and short shorts or skirts.
The second one was shorter and more on the slim side, but not without features, a firm butt in particular. Her hair was black, went to the middle of her back, and her skin was naturally kind of mate.
She was a little more shy, but not very difficult to be convinced by her friend to have some fun
Hannah sometimes had a wild imagination, and loved sharing daring scenarios to her trusted Lizzie

"Imagine if we were to ACCIDENTALLY use the wrong showers after the gym, that woud be sooo embarrassing, we would be found there by guys, completely naked under the hot stream of the shower..."
She had a naughty grin when saying this kind of things, it was clear she was excited by the idea, but unclear whether she really would do it
Elizabeth also felt the appeal of these ideas, but she would never have seriously considered doing it, it would remain a fantasy at most

The most they had actually done was some kind of deal
One time at the beach, Hannah had offered that if her friend would tan topless for a bit (on her stomach), she would hand her her bikini top for twice the amount of time
It seemed like a good deal to Liz, and she stayed lying on her front for a while, feeling her boobs on her towel, having the side of them slightly exposed to the people around, even rubbing her nipples against the towel. It was just the right amount of thrill for her
She then put her top back on and said "Your turn" with a big smile and held out her hand to Hannah, who handed her own top quickly
Hannah having bigger boobs, she had a little more on view on her sides, but she still felt pretty safe, she wanted a little more.
So she rested on her elbows for a while, raising her chest from the safety of the ground, and trying to catch people peeking, she did catch a few, and loved the idea that people had seen some of her naked breasts, even from a distance
She lay down again, contemplating the idea that her bikini top was out of her reach.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was trying to come up with ideas to use that power to torment her friend a little more, but without pushing her too much
When the time was up, she asked "Want it back?". "Yep, a deal is a deal", Hannah answered
Liz stoop up and held it up for her, just high enough that the topless girl would have to also stand up to get it
The scene caught the attention of some people around, but Hannah had to get her cover back at some point
So she covered her boobs with one arm, took a second to embrace the feeling of being exposed she was going to feel, stood up and grabbed her bikini top and went back to the ground
"Bitch!" she whispered with an angry tone, but her thrilled smile showed Liz that it was a great idea, and they had talked and joked about it several times since.

During a vacation from college, they had decided to travel overseas for two weeks, and had had a great deal of restaurants, nice pictures for their social media pages, drinks and Hannah's naughty ideas
That saturday was her birthday, she was turning 20, and it would be just the two of them for this occasion
Lizzie had an idea to make it a great night anyway, she said like a challenge : "Since you have so many kinky fantasies, you should use that special night to explore them"
Hannah's eyes lit up : "Interesting. What do you have in mind?"
"We could go out and I would give you dares", Elizabeth answered
"Could be nice, but what do I get in return?", she asked, willing to make some kind of deal again
"A lot of fun, and a 20th birthday you will remember"
"True, but it's not as fun if you're only dishing it out and not being kinky yourself" Hannah wouldn't admit it to herself yet, but her friend's idea had already grown on her, and she would have done it even if Lizzie would do nothing in return.
But this negociation was a way for her to tell herself that she was just making a bargain

"If I agreed to do something, what would you want from me?" Liz also started considering it, it would only be fair to give at least something back, and she did feel like she could have some fun
"I don't know... Let's say that in return you have to give a guy a blowjob tonight"
"No way, not happening!" She thought whoring herself out like that was below her. However she wasn't rejecting the idea to do it if she felt like it during their night out. "Ask something else." Her friend's bold demand had made her ready to accept doing something, granted that it was more reasonable
"Then... from now until the end of our trip, when you're at our place, you must be nude!"
"That would mean that right now I'd have to get naked and you would be dressed? Doesn't seem like YOUR 'Daring Birthday' "
"Alright, I'll do it too then. Deal?"
"Okay deal"

It seemed like a fair trade for both of them, but they only started to acknowledge what they had just committed to
Hannah would have to do the tasks that Elizabeth would give her tonight, and she expected them to be challenging. That idea alone made her heartrate go up, and her stomach felt like she was about to do bungee jumping, but deep down she knew she wanted to do it
However, before thinking about tonight, they had agreed to be in the nude while at their place, which meant they had to undress now.

"You first !" declared Hannah
"What? Why?"
"Because I was the one to say so !" She wanted to at least get a favorable trade today
Elizabeth seemed to be hesitant for a while, and then started to smile, before quickly answering "Alright, but I will cover myself until you're also nude and not hiding anything, because I was the one who thought to say so !". She had decided to use Hannah's own unfair game against her
Hannah was surprised that her friend reacted that way, but in a good way, her slightly shocked look changed into a smile and she agreed. She was happy that Lizzie, whom she always had to push out of her comfort zone, was fighting back and coming up with ideas of her own
It was also promising for the night to come. "Go ahead now, I'm waiting"

Lizzie removed fairly quickly her tank top, followed by her shorts, leaving her in bra and panties.
She looked at Hannah, and saw her staring at her thin and nice body, impatient for what was to follow
She was about to show her more skin than she ever had, and it did feel like a step out of her comfort zone, but small enough for her to enjoy the feeling
Putting one arm in front of her bra, she unhooked it with the other hand, and removed it, feeling it slide softly against her breasts. It felt like a pleasant rub on her boobs, which then found the cover of her arm and hand
Another glance to her friend, who seemed to enjoy herself, and she saw her eyes drifting lower, until reaching her crotch, meaning she was eager to see the next part of the show
Having only one free hand left, this would be a little precarious. She lowered her black panties as far as she dared, exposing the top of her crotch, which felt wrong but weirdly exhilarating
When she couldn't go further without revealing her lips, she gathered her courage, quickly turned to one side and sent her panties sliding down her legs, until just above her knees, and hastily brought her hand back up to cover her now naked pussy
She managed to wiggle her panties completely down her legs, stepped out of them and turned back to her friend, who looked very satisfied with the sight.
She had done it, she had gotten naked in front of her friend. It felt a little scary and wrong, but all in all it wasn't so bad, she thought, and maybe she was even happy to have done it. Now her reward was coming

However that's when it hit her. When she had turned to the right and lowered her panties, she was in front of the large glass doors that lead to the balcony, which she hadn't thought about until then.
Worried, she looked again in that direction, and noticed she could see into the next building's windows. It was not very close, but if there had been a naked lady, she could have told, which meant if someone were to look their way right now, they would see her completely undressed, her hands as only cover.
"We should close the curtains!", she said, hurrying towards them, making herself more visible to any hypothetic neighbor. Now if she wanted to close the curtains, she had to use one of her hands, and lose that cover for a second, right in front of the huge window. Every second she was hesitating was a second more standing in sight, and getting more attention for when she would finally make her move. She had to act quickly. After a second to gather her courage, she exposed her boobs to grab the curtain, and drew it closed all the way, she instantly felt safer.

Before she could move to the next one, Hannah's hand had grabbed hers, making her unable to move to the next curtain to close, and more importantly, to cover back. She was right next to her friend, her breasts completely visible, and her only way to hide them would be to use her other hand, which was out of the question. Stuck in this embarassing situation, she felt an odd feeling in her chest, and her nipples got hard so quickly she felt them doing so
Hannah brought her to reality again, by starting talking "It's true that it's scary to know someone could be looking, I'm embarrassed just at the thought. But we didn't choose to do this to feel comfortable. We did it because we find it fun to take some risks of being seen. Let's not make it too easy, okay?"
Liz didn't say a thing, she understood Hannah's point, but wasn't ready accept it yet, and started looking at the next curtain, still wanting to close it
Seeing that she was thinking about closing more curtains, Hannah chose another strategy in order to convince her
"Look, if you close them I will keep opening them, and I'm still dressed, so if you decide to insist, you will be showing your boobs through that window for a while. I'm still dressed, I don't care."
It reminded Liz about her state of undress, and she felt trapped in an unfair game. What she said was right though, fighting it would be worse, and she would for sure end up attracting attention, being seen and the curtains would surely remain opened from that point on, because she would be too scared to go close to the windows again. She was already imagining the neighbors watching all the time, after she had caught their attention. She would be on display all the time until the end of their stay here. She didn't want that.
"Fine then" she angrily whispered, finally giving up
"Okay, open it then" Hannah let that task to her, and finally let go of her hand

She had lost the will to argue about it, being at the disadvantage of being naked, and grabbed the curtain she had closed, slowly drawing it open this time, not knowing if someone could be watching on the other side. When it was fully open, she dared to look at the other building's windows, and was relieved to not see anyone.
She started to breathe again, put her hand back on her chest, and walked back next to the kitchen where they were before, quickly joined by Hannah.
She thought to herself that she would make her pay for this later in the night, when she would have to do the dare she gives her.

Hannah didn't wait for her to ask anything before she started to unbutton her shirt, which she removed right away, revealing her nice boobs packed in a tight bra.
She then grabbed each side of her skirt's waistband, and started to bend forward to slide it down her legs, exposing her cleavage a little more to Liz, who was enjoying her turn to watch the show
About to bare her breasts, Hannah looked at her naked friend into the eyes for a moment, before unhooking her bra and sliding the straps from her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground
The idea that another audience might be watching her from across the narrow street did go through her mind, but she didn't want to suppress that thought, because the bit of adrenaline it was giving her was nice
She softly grabbed a boob in each hand for some cover, and felt her nipples hard against her palms, she discreetly squeezed a little, which made her feel even better, and gave herself a last hard pinch for good luck
She didn't bother using her friend's elaborate technique to get rid of her thong, since she was meant to end up uncovering everything anyway. But still, she tried to block the looks she was getting with her arms a little
Still, Hannah put a hand on her crotch before lowering her last piece of clothing to the ground

Now they were both completely nude in front of each other, and a moment passed before things started moving again
It let Elizabeth notice that her pussy was fairly hot against her hand, and also slightly moist, and even more embarassing, she understood that her hand had started moving up and down, giving herself pleasurable rubs, which she tried to suppress
Afraid that her friend would find out, she made Hannah think about something else, by reminding her the deal. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not showing more until you show everything" she said, trying to fake a dominant tone, even though it was a defensive move
"True", she only answered, before raising one hand and putting it behind her head, uncovering completely one of her boobs, the other still having some cover from her other arm
Elizabeth breath stopped for an instant, as she saw her friends nipple, noticeably hard, and her hand started slowly rubbing again
Hannah didn't wait for another command to make the same move with her other hand, which joined the first behind her head
She now had both of her boobs on view, pointing a bit upwards, because of the position of her arms, and more importantly her pussy was also on display, and Lizzie's eyes were now glued to it
Hannah felt more exposed than she ever had been, and it was a great feeling. She felt her body getting so hot and a sweet feeling in her chest and lower belly

She decided to embrace it, and even open her legs slightly, showing a little more of her now glistening lips, and closing her eyes, giving Liz her whole body to see, and fantasizing about people staring at her body from the windows
After a moment or two contemplating her state of exposure and arousal, she opened her eyes and took a more natural position again, but still not covering anything, arms on her sides, and legs a little more closed

Understanding it was her turn, Liz was decided to put everything on show. The fact that her friend had just done it had made it less scary for her, and her arousal had finished convincing her.
She slowly slid her hand away from her boobs, exposing them again, this time "officially", and rested her arm on her side, then from her pussy, which was difficult to let go of, because it was giving up pleasure for exposure

Now that they both had bared everything, the tension could go down a little, and they both caught their breath again, and chuckled with relief.
It took them a little time to get a little more comfortable with being naked around each other
After about an hour they were sipping drinks on the couch and watching TV, but they definitely hadn't gotten used to it yet, and were still giving each other glances every time they got the chance to look at each other's boobs, butt or even crotch
Feeling like their naked body was being stared at constantly was embarrassing, but even Elizabeth had started to realize that it was a nice feeling

Last edited by Nextone_; 01-10-2021 at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo
Nextone_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Nextone_ for this post: