Thread: Sister's party
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #33
crazyeight

Default chapter 8

I finished Claire's dare and had almost come three times. When I was done Claire said "good thing you didn't come, I would have made you eat it if you did." After hearing that, my heart sank a little. I realized I'd have to complete all the dares otherwise I'd have some bad consequences. The dominant position of the girls did turn me on though, a part of me wanted to be controlled.

Jesse was the next to give me a dare and her dare really helped satisfy my desire to be dominated. She got up and went and sat on my bed. She then said " come here and get on your knees." I thought she was going to want oral but instead she said "I want you to bend over, kiss and lick my feet and tell me how much you love being my bitch." I decided to get right to it and kissed each of her feet once then began sucking on each toe. "It's such an honor to serve you, master." I said and continued licking them."I'm so glad you blessed me with the opportunity to be your bitch, I'm so glad you thought my mouth was worthy of your feet." I had licked and kissed every inch of her foot before Candace interrupted saying "I can tell you really enjoy being Jesse's bitch, seem to like her feet too, but it's my turn now!"
I quickly glanced and the clock on my bedside table, I had licked Jesse's feet for three full minutes, perhaps I had gotten really into it.

Anyway, it was Candace's dare for me next. "We really need to make this more interesting, or more embarrassing, rather. I dare you to go downstairs, as you are, and get your sister to slap your ass!" The girls broke out laughing and loved the idea. "Come on!" I said. At least let me put on some clothes, it's my sister!" The girls agreed that I shouldn't have to face her naked but they said they got to pick out what I wore. I knew it'd be something embarrassing especially when they went to Dani's closet to go find it. The girls came back trying to surpress their laughter. "We got two options for you, how lucky are you?" I knew I wasn't meant to answer so I let them show me. My heart truly sank when I saw the first one, it was my sister's lacy thong. I couldn't wear that! The second option was one stock . Although it was not much better, I went with the sock, at least my cock would be covered that way.

I took a deep breath and went down the stairs in my new outfit. Luckily for me, most people were too drunk to do anything more than laugh. I saw my sister to the side talking to a guy. I started walking over to her and before I even got to her she started laughing "hahahaa wow who made you do this?" She asked. "Candace." I replied. "Hahaha well what do you need?" She asked. I almost couldn't get the words out but managed to, "I need you to slap my ass." She was laughing a little less now and was more confused. The whole situation was made more embarrassing by how hard my cock was and by how horny I was. She glanced at my ass and burst out laughing again "enough slaps there big guy? You've got quite a few hand prints there! Hmm, what's gonna happen if you can't get me to slap it?" I didn't reply and Dani took that to mean something humiliating. "I think I'll pass, I'll let Candace have her fun with you!" I didn't want to beg my sister to slap my ass so I gave her a defeated look and walked back over to Candace at the bottom of the stairs.
"Couldn't do it? " she asked and I replied saying I couldn't. "I think I've got an idea for how to punish you, how to start anyways, the rest of the girls might want to punish you somehow too. But come on." She led me back towards my sister. "Your sister is one of the only people here not wasted enough to actually acknowledge this so we'll go to her." We got back to Dani and the two girls laughed "really trying out my brother there, hey? Even marked his ass!" Candace smiled, "he's a lot of fun, he didn't complete his dare though! This is his punishment." She said as she, before I could react, pulled the sock off me. I was standing there completely naked, in front of my sister and a whole party. We stood there for about three seconds before Candace said we could go back up but it felt much longer. "This will be a good one to tell the girls," she said.
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote