View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I'm not going for a massage, but I tried the spanking part of the dare to see how red I could get my butt.

First pair of rolls 4, 1: 8 hits with a belt
Then I rolled a 5, so I get to repeat 5 more times.
2nd time 1, 5: 4 hits with the belt again (my butt is getting a little red)
3rd time 3, 5: 6 hits with that darn belt again
4th time 2, 2: 4 hits with a wire hanger. All I could think of was to bend the hanger in half, then use it like the belt.
5h (last) time 4, 4: so I ended with 4 hits with a hair brush. Lacking further instruction I used the bristle side, thinking it might hurt and redden things more

Results: a red butt with no visible welts.

So, being the pain/spanking freak that I am, I came up with a different list of 6 implements and repeated the dare. Of course when I rolled to see how many times to repeat after the first, I got a six; so I did 7 sets with my new set of implements.

What I got:
12 hits with a wooden spoon (so of course I tried 12 hits with each side of the spoon and the handle (so really 36 hits)
2 hits with the belt
12 hits with a hair brush (bristle side again)
8 hits with my hand
12 with the brush
10 with an extra rca cable for a stereo (that hurt the worst)
and ended with 10 more with the brush.

Altogether I count 118 hits on each butt cheek, using 6 different implements. My butt is quite red, but no welts to speak of (must be all the fat I have there). It is however quite red and a little painful sitting down. (But then, isn't that the whole idea?

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote