View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
ebss215

Send a message via Yahoo to ebss215

First 2 rolls were 4 then a 3 so 8 hits on each cheek with the charger cord which i didnt know would be so bad! 3 hours later and my butt is still red and has purple marks from these whips! It hurt so much more than i thought it would.

The next role, which was not good for me, was a 5 so I had to do the 2 rolls 5 more times!

2 and 6 so 4 on each with my hand which wasn't so bad but I did all the hits as hard as I could muster.

6 and 4 so 12 on each with hair brush. This stung and wasa lot of hits and made everythingg very red but no welts or anything.

2 and 3 oh no! The cord again! I did all 8 very hard again and i could see the swelling start immediately again!

6 and 4 again with the hairbrush. The pain was really starting to build and I was very hard and leaking.

Last one... 2 and 1 4 on each side with the belt. This caused more welts.

So i took some pictures of my ass which looked terrible and headed out to massage. I really scared but decided before i walked in that if she asked about it i would just say that I was bad.

Well she did ask and my face went red and i said that i was bad. She snickered and rubbed some lotion in but seemed to get a kick out of it and playfully slapped my butt when she was in the area and chuckled. Very humiliating and kept me semi hard the whole time!

If anyone wants, i can send pics of after I did all the hitting or of it now... 3+ hours later! Ebss215 at yahoo... email or yahoo messengeror just ask in here.

Well, thanks for reading... if anyone reads this!
ebss215 is offline   Reply With Quote