View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #13
kearns

"Okay, Cunt, you may eat the rest of your breakfast."
Cunt slided over to the dog bowl and quickly downed the dog food, hoping to get the taste of shit and piss out of her mouth. She then glued her lips over the rubber cock attached to the wall, gulping down as much water as she could. Her Master enjoyed the sight of his slave: the entire ponygirl get-up, with his shit and piss in her hair and on her tattooed face, her dark-red lips engorging the cock attached to the wall. Better yet, the camera tilted towards the cock was recording all of it for his future pleasure. Getting a hard-on, her Master walked over to her and slapped her ass cheek that proudly proclaimed what she was: a SLAVE.
"When you suck this cock you are to have your eyes fixated on the camera. If I ever see you move your eyes away in the recording you will be punished." He slapped her ass again, causing her ass to pleasantly jiggle. He removed the butt plug from her.
"Let's go, Cunt." He attached the leash to her and led her to the corner of her stall, her bells jingling the entire way.
"Go."
Cunt have him a confused look.
"Go, Cunt. You have swallowed a lot of piss and shit yesterday and today, and it's time you use the bathroom. Go."
Cunt couldn't believe it. She was going to be forced to use the bathroom in front of her Master and all the cameras in the stall, always to be surrounded by the resulting stink when she goes to sleep at night?
No, not use the bathroom, she thought. Humans use bathrooms.
Did she really just think that? She wanted to shake her head in refusal, because she knew it must be a thought implanted from the headphones. However, she remembered she physically just couldn't do that.
"Let's go Cunt, or the next time you'll be allowed to use the bathroom is when you return to your stall to sleep- and then I'll make you use your waste as a blanket."
Cunt moved her hooves apart with small, quick steps. Squatting down, clenching her soiled face and closing her eyes in humiliation, she pissed on the hay that covered the floor, her urine splashing all over her hooves and rings in her pussy lips.
"Don't expect me to ever wipe the pussy I own after you take a piss, Cunt. After all, your piss is most likely MY piss, and you are not allowed to ever waste your Master's treats. Therefore, consider it an honor to let it dry on you, a sweet perfume to go with your pussy jewelry."
Cunt wasn't listening. She was already squatting over further and releasing her own solid "treats." If her face wasn't coated in tattoos, piss, shit, and long-dried cum, her Master would find his slave blushing intensely.
"Ahhh, a wonderful smell to adorn Cunt's new home. Okay, Cunt, time for you to get your tail back."
He reinserted the plug after ordering Cunt to bend over, then walked over to the front of the stall leading Cunt by her leash.
"I said there would be more punishments coming today. They go in now."
He picked up a large dildo from his pile and showed it to the ponygirl. Cunt gasped. It was a monster piece of rubber, a crude cock if you could call it that. It was slightly thicker than a soda can, with small ridges that covered the surface. It was maybe five inches tall, and two metal braces were attached to it. The top narrowed off to a tip that Cunt guessed was supposed to resemble a cockhead.
"This is going into your pussy for the whole day. The metal braces lock onto your thighs and will hold it in. Normally you'd get used to it fast, but you'll be doing a lot of walking today and it will be sure to get a lot of your attention."
Her Master brought himself to thigh-level and loosely attached the braces to her thighs. Going slow, he moved it up further and further. Cunt stared at the monster in disbelief. She was going to have this thing inside her all day?!? It reached the entrance of her hole and she squealed. Deeper and deeper he pushed it, making her gasp. Her tight hole was expanding. Finally, her Master relented and locked the braces tight against her thighs. There was no escaping the beast.
"Here's your bit. This isn't a punishment, it's just a part of your daily life from now on." Cunt opened her mouth and accepted the bit, slightly gagging again on the rubber dildo that she realized will be with her for the rest of her life. Another thought flickered through her mind: she now had all of her holes stuffed and was going to be essentially gang-banged for the rest of the day, and quite possibly for the rest of her life.
"This IS is a punishment," her Master continued, snapping Cunt out of her own thoughts. He pressed on the bit. Nothing happened. Another second later, her mouth was filled with gooey horse cum she remembered she'd be tasting for the rest of her life.
"Instead of twenty seconds, I've set it to ten for the rest of the day. I'm also going to set it to fifteen permanently because of your earlier incident and because you hesitated when doing your business in front of your Master. When I give you a command, you are to obey immediately."
Cunt closed her eyes as her Master attached something to both sides of her head.
"Great," she thought, "now I'll be tasting cum every fifteen seconds for the remainder of my miserable existence." She wanted to scream in frustration and agony, but instead opened her eyes to four angry cocks glaring at her.
"Remember the cock blinders, Cunt? They're your last punishment. You'll be wearing them all day, including when you go to sleep tonight. They've also been set to ten seconds."
Another load of cum gushed into her mouth just as she received four blastings of sticky cum to add to her piss-and-shit-covered face. She squealed, one of the last sounds she could make to show her objection to her treatment. Her Master threw on another set of headphones over her ears, and, taking her leash, led her to the barn's entrance. Cunt could feel the cock buried deep in her pussy as she was forced to walk, making it extremely uncomfortable for her. She could feel the pain brought on by having her arms in one position for hours on end, she could hear her bells that were a permanent part of her jingle as she followed her owner reluctantly, could hear her hooves that now counted for feet produce a *plod, plod* sound as she was walked out of her new home. She could smell the shit and piss on her face, and the increasing amount of horse cum unloading on her helpless, previously feminine and beautiful face. She could taste the same cum being emptied into her mouth every ten seconds, and the taste of rubber that meant having her slavemouth filled. She could taste a hint of her Master's piss and shit she was forced to accept as his personal toilet earlier, knowing that aftertaste was going to be just as permanent as the rubber suit or tattoos or rings or hooves, knowing the same aftertaste also symbolized a gnawing sense of fear and uncertainty that plagued her new life as a ponygirl as she was led from the barn....

Last edited by kearns; 01-27-2010 at 12:34 AM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote