Thread: Non-Fiction: Public messy humiliation
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 03:59 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the positive feedback I got on this site as well as on Kik. I do have a part 2 to share from last night. The session has been a bit less intense than the one before, but nonetheless creative, humiliating and messy. If you're into this: Enjoy!

The dom had asked me if I'd want to hang out with him and a friend of his on Saturday night. I knew this wouldn't be about a few innocent beers, but I was horny and thus agreed immediately. The two of them are in some kind of open relationship, "my"dom is bi,the other guy probably gay. We agreed on a time when he'd come over to my place to "prepare me", as he phrased it. I was a bit nervous, but at least I didn't have to do any lenghty preparations this time.

He came over, we chatted a bit and he said, we'd hang out at a gay bar with his friend. I consider myself romantically straight, but obviously tolerant, so no complaints from my side. He then took out an anal douche. Imagine a small, compressible bottle (I estimate around 150ml/6oz) with a long nozzle that goes into your rectum. He filled it with his piss and then told me to lie on my back with my butt up in the air so he could fill me. The nozzle went into me easily and I felt the warmth inside me. I felt extremely vulnerable and humiliated, but was also hugely turned on. He closed me with a teardrop-shaped buttplug (which I own). Then he told me to dress relatively similar to last time: The same skinny jeans and over them he chose old light blue baggy jeans (I'm into Hiphop *:-) Then we went out.

My apartment is very close to the city center so we could simply go by foot. I was occasionally cramping a little bit from that piss enema, but it was easily manageable. We met his friend at the bar where we got a table in the corner of the room and just talked for a while. I don't know if the other guy is dom, sub, switch, whatever, but at least he played along and made it clear that I'm inferior to him. After a while the two of them started to make out with each other and basically ignored me. This was probably on purpose, at least it made me feel very awkward to be the literal third wheel. They only payed attention to me at a few moments when they decided it would be fun to spit into my beer and watch me sip it up. This happened four or five times over the course of an hour or so. I dreaded the answer when I asked if I was allowed to pee, but my dom gave the permission right away - I guess he wanted to focus on the other guy and didn't want me to make a mess in the bar. The pee enema was still in me at that point. I felt a little bit wet around my anus, but that was all.

When we finally left the other guy payed for our drinks, thereby pushing me to be grateful for those delicious saliva-beers I've had. We stood outside of the bar for a few minutes to get some fresh air. The dom said he'd go over to the other guy's place now, where I'd be not welcome (tbh, I didn't complain). He then gave me the command "release!" and I obediently started to push. First a little bit of liquid found it's way out while the plug was still in. Then I pushed harder and the whole mess exploded into my pants with an audible splash. They laughed and wished me a good way home.

Walking alone by myself I could avoid other people and brightly lit areas as much as possible. When I checked my back side on a reflecting window I was stocked to notice that even the outer baggy pants were visibly wet around my butt. I hadn't peed myself at all, it was all pee-diarrhea. You can imagine that the smell wasn't pleasant either...

I took a pic and a short video of me walking on the way home, in case anybody wants proof - message me on Kik. Hope you enjoyed the story!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 02-11-2024 at 04:53 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote