Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #100
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"Well I know that you owe me a horrible forfeit cause of those pics so I will take any chance I can to avoid doing it," Adam answers honestly.

"Fair enough," Josh replies, "Anyway I'm staying as Atletico, they are totally my team."

"You can't do that," Adam says, "It's random teams every time I thought we agreed on that."

"I thought we had agreed on no rematches either," Josh quickly fires back.

Adam pauses for a second as he can't deny that Josh is right but doesn't want to admit it.

"Look I'm sticking as Atletico but that doesn't mean you have to get a random team why don't you pick Barcelona," Josh offers.

"Wait so if you stay as Madrid I can pick anyone I want to challenge you?" Adam asks and Josh nods his head.

"Yeah we only went for random teams cause we didn't know who to pick now that I have my team you can pick anyone you like to challenge me," Josh explains and for the first real time today Adam smiles.

"Oh buddy that is such a big mistake," Adam says as he moves the game into the Play now menu.

Josh raises an eyebrow at the team selection page as Adam doesn't go for the best team in the game instead he goes to the German league.

"You are going down Josh," Adam says with a smile as he selects Bayern Munich as his team.

"Good choice," Josh admits even though he is a little stunned by Adam's choice.

Josh knows this is going to be a close game, Bayern are a great team with much better players than the ones at Deportivo, the tall winger is also worried that once again he has been tricked into doing a rematch when he should have just taken the first game's result. He tries to get all the doubts out of his mind as he reselects Atletico and the game starts to load. The match will be a night game at the impressive looking Alliez Arena and as the players walk out Josh feels the need to turn to Adam for clarity.

"So this is now best out of three strip FIFA," The tall winger asks and Adam nods.

"Yep you are one nil up so I have to win the next two matches in order to win outright," The blonde explains.

"And the winner gets to give out three forfeits to the loser?" Josh quickly adds and Adam shifts uncomfortably on his bed for a second.

"Yes Josh that's the plan, are you gonna tell me what your forfeit is?" Adam asks.

"Maybe before the next game," Josh says with a grin, "Don't want you worrying about it all the way through two games."

Part of Adam is infuriated that Josh is teasing him with this so called nasty dare but on the other hand Adam really doesn't want to know the price for losing is. The game kicks off and Adam's Bayern players instantly take control of the ball with Kingsley Coman bursting off down the wing. He skins the Atletico left back for pace and whips a dangerous ball into the box that Josh's keeper has to punch away.

The goalkeeper's clearance doesn't go very far however as it lands at the feet of Alonso just outside the penalty area. Controlling the ball perfectly the Bayern player then shoots with the keeper out of position but the ball flies just wide of the post. Instantly Josh feels like this is a much different game than the last one, he tries the slow build up passing game he used on Deportivo but the Bayern players are too fast and are quickly pressuring his players into mistakes.

A misplaced pass from one of his defenders lands at the feet of Thomas Muller who tries a first time shot that thankfully for Josh is sent straight at his keeper. Josh gets the ball out of his keeper's hands fast, booting it right upfield where it is controlled perfectly by Torres. The Spanish striker then plays a quick one two pass with Griezmann before Torres slides a through ball in behind the Bayern defence. Like a any good strike partner Griezmann follows the ball and is able to get the shot away just inside the Bayern penalty area but the ball flashes past the wrong side of the post.

"Fuck we both could have scored already," Adam says looking over at the game clock to see only 5 minutes have gone.

This game much more even than the last game as Josh can't pass the ball around for long periods and build pressure as the Bayern press keeps winning the ball back. Adam's tactic is clear, get the ball out to the wing and spam crosses into the box however the Atletico keeper Oblak is catching every single cross that comes into his penalty area. The game stays in that pattern up until the 38 minute when Adam loses the ball in Madrid's half and Josh quickly tries to catch the German side on the counter attack.

Some quick passing from Atletico sees Torres pick the ball up on the edge of the area. The striker then slides a clever pass into the box where Fernandez runs onto it and strikes a powerful shot that forces Neuer into a good save. It's a corner to Atletico thanks to that fine save from the Bayern keeper and Josh whips the ball hard into the near post where it is flicked on by one of the Atletico defenders. The ball crashes off the crossbar and drops out for a goal kick and both Adam and Josh gasp at how close that flick header was to going in the back of the net.

Both teams trade near counter attacks and corners for the rest of the half but the closest either get to breaking the deadlock is a long range shot from Alonso which endangers the fans sitting behind the goal more than the Atletico keeper. The half time whistle goes and Adam takes a big sip from his drinks bottle before looking across nervously at Josh.

"This is too tense," The blonde says slowly.

"Well I have already won one so I'm not feeling the pressure that much," Josh replies with a little smirk.

"Bastard," Adam teases back, "It's worse for me cause I have no idea what the forfeit you keep teasing me with is."

"True," Josh replies thinking for a second then saying, "Ok tell you what how about if you win this game then I'll tell you what my forfeit is?"

"Yeah ok unless it creeps me out and I don't wanna play anymore," Adam jokes.

"It might," Josh replies calmly as he takes a sip from his bottle.

Adam has never known Josh to verbally keep up with him let alone start winning their mental battles before. Having grown up with a bratty older sister Adam is well versed in trading insults and teasing comments back and forth with someone where Josh is an only child so never had anyone other than Adam to verbally spar with. The new confident almost cocky model of Josh is mentally kicking Adam's ass and as the second half kicks off Adam is still thinking about what kind of dare Josh would have in mind that might actually make him quit strip FIFA.

Atletico take advantage of Adam's mind being on the forfeit by winning the ball in the middle of the pitch and breaking out to the left wing. Josh tries to be a bit cheeky by chipping the ball over to the edge of the penalty area rather than crossing it in. The ball looks to be bouncing harmlessly away when one of Josh's midfielders rushes onto it and hits an outrageous jumping half volley that Neuer just barely gets his fingers too to tip it around the post.

"Holy shit," Adam shouts in shock, "That would have been an absolute worldy."

"Yeah," Josh replies with a hint of annoyance, "Any keeper other than Neuer wouldn't have seen seen that shot let alone save it."

The two teens watch the reply of Neuer getting down low and just tipping the sweetly struck volley around the post. Josh tries to take a short corner but that amazing volley has got Adam's head back in the game and he easily blocks it and clears the ball. A few minutes later it's Bayern on the ball working in close to the Madrid penalty area, Adam slides the ball to his winger Coman who out paces the left back again then instead of going outside and trying to cross it he cuts inside. He speeds past Josh's centre back and gets into the box where Adam panics and hits the shoot button way too hard making the shot fly well wide of the goal.

"Unlucky," Adam says trying to hide the fact he panicked and over hit his shot.

"Well not unless you just didn't see Lewandowski who was unmarked right on the 6 yard box," Josh points out, "Had you just passed the ball across to him he would have just had a tap in," Josh explains and Adam groans in frustration.

"The problem is this game is way too even and any half decent chance I have I just wanna score right away cause I don't think I will get another one," Adam says and Josh nods in agreement.

"Yeah this game is only gonna be won by one goal or go all the way to pens," Josh adds turning his eyes back to the TV.

10 in game minutes pass and the game is a completely midfield battle with neither Adam or Josh's teams able to get control of the ball for long. Every mistake and mis pass is raising the tension in the room and both teen's grip on their controller's tighten as the game moves into the territory where one mistake could cost them the whole match.

"Fuck me this is tense," Josh says as he is knocked off the ball by the Bayern midfielder Thiago who gets booked for the badly timed slide tackle.

"Yeah it is, actually starting to sweat cause of it," Adam says making Josh laugh.

"Kinda sad that strip FIFA is the thing you put the most effort into," Josh teases.

"Hey this is the first time in ages that we are playing as evenly skilled teams," Adam argues, "Had we done random teams I'd have crushed you by now."

"What like last time?" Josh fires back smiling over at his best friend.

Adam chooses not to answer that instead he wins the ball off an Atletico defender then using Muller slides a perfect through ball into the feet of his star striker. Robert Lewandowski is one on one with the Atletico keeper and Adam tries to curl his shot up and around the Madrid number 1 but much like Neuer in the other goal Oblak pulls off a great save to keep this strip FIFA match scoreless.

"Bollocks," Adam groans punching his bed frustrated that he couldn't score from such a good position.

20 minutes are left and the game is still tense and scoreless as Josh makes some changes to his Madrid side. The changes work almost instantly as Grizemann gets the ball on the left hand side and whips a cross into the box that is met on the volley by Vietto but the ball slams hard into the post and bounces out harmlessly for a goal kick.

"Fucking hell I could have scored two world class goals in this game," Josh complains.

"Yeah that is unlucky man and you know the only goal in this game now will be amazingly scrappy just to rub it in further," Adam says smiling at his friend's frustration.

"Probably," Josh replies, "I just can't believe I've hit two perfect volleys and neither of them have gone in."

"Yeah there is no way in hell this game should be nil nil," Adam says knowing he has ridden his luck in this game.

76 minutes in and the Bayern captain Lahm is caught on the ball just outside his own penalty area. Adam almost lets out a squeak of fear as the ball is crossed in but his defender is able to head the ball clear but only as far as the Atletico midfielder Gabi. Josh's player might be 30 yards out from goal but that doesn't stop him hitting a powerful strike that is heading for the top corner until once again Neuer comes to the rescue.

"Fuck me just let one in your prick," Josh rages at the German goalie who has denied him so many times.

"Ok even I will admit that without Neuer I'd be losing this game badly," Adam says rewatching yet another brilliant save from Neuer.

Josh now has his team pressing hard and just like in the previous game Adam is sitting deep hoping to get just one chance to counter. Grizemann is the real danger man now that he's on the left hand side as he turns Lahm on the edge of the area. The French striker cuts all the way inside until there is enough free space for a shot but it hits the outside of the post and goes wide.

"Ahhhh what do I have to do to score?" Josh shouts in anger looking at Adam's PS4 like the machine is conspiring against him.

Adam doesn't know what to say, Josh is right this game should be over and done with in fact Josh could have scored enough goals in this one match to have left Adam stripped completely naked. Luck from the footballing Gods is the only reason Adam can think of as to why this game is still all square. 82 minutes have gone and Adam finally gets control of the ball and is able to launch an attack on Atletico. Lewandowski holds the ball up on the centre circle waiting for support to race up from midfield and when it does he turns and slips the ball into Gotze.

The German midfielder passes the ball quickly across the pitch to the feet of Alonso who just as fast plays a long 30 yard ball out to the wing. Costa is in space as he collects the ball on the right hand side and Adam doesn't waste any time in getting the winger to cut inside. He races past two defenders and takes an extra touch as he gets into the penalty area just as the Atletico keeper starts to advance.

"NO," Josh shouts but it is too late as Costa blasts the ball left footed under the keeper right into the back of the net.

"GOAL," Adam screams back suddenly overcome with joy as Josh throws himself back on Adam's bed.

"Fucking bollocks," The skinny teen mutters as the Bayern players celebrate the most unlikely of one goal leads.

Adam takes a deep breath then takes a long chug out of his energy drink. He didn't realize he was feeling so tense about this game until he scored and now the blonde realizes his t shirt is soaked in sweat and he has been gripping the controller so tight that his hands have gone red.

"That is so fucking unfair I had like 10 chances better than that one," Josh moans finally sitting up to see the game is about to restart.

"Yeah true but you didn't score and I did so you gotta take something off," Adam reminds him.

"Oh yeah," Josh says the tension of the match and the forfeit made him forget that this was actually strip FIFA.

Josh grabs the bottom of his hoodie and pulls it clean off his head revealing a plain white t shirt underneath.

"Extra layers huh?" Adam teases.

"Fuck you," Josh snaps back, "You had two tops on just like me so you can't complain about that."

Adam just smiles suddenly feeling a lot better about his day. He might actually win this match and take the best of three to a decider but more importantly he thinks he has broken Josh. The match restarts but having put so much effort in only to see his side go one nil down Josh's heart clearly isn't in the game anymore. He loses the ball easily and Adam just sets up camp in the Atletico half passing the ball around at will running the clock down.

Josh doesn't even want to recklessly slide in and commit a few fouls as payback, he just sits blankly staring at the screen waiting for it to be over. The cocky Josh with a plan and a evil forfeit seems gone and Adam allows himself a small smile at having maybe just squeaked out of doing a nasty revenge inspired forfeit. The final whistle blows and the game ends without much fanfare as Josh puts his controller down and runs his hands over his face trying to wipe out the memory of a game he should have easily won.

"Fucking hate double or quits," Josh moans into his palms, "I should have learnt my lesson from last time, it never goes well for me."

"Maybe but mate even I will admit this time you were unlucky," Adam admits taking another sip from his drink, "You were all over me and I could have easily lost that 5 nil."

"Yeah I could have won that but I didn't so I guess the next match is winner takes all," Josh says sadly.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to thepac for this post: