View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 12:39 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 4 of my denial

Last night, we had a very arousing session. To make a long story short (I have to, so as not to divert from the subject of this blog too much); I was Sir's bedside lamp. Bound almost immobile with candles on my tits. By now, I had become even more horny than I already was. I felt the wetness drip down my thighs.

When I was done, Sir made me stroke my pussy with a paintbrush exactly 10 times, up and down. Then he told me I was done. This made me so fucking desperate for more that I kept asking Sir if I couldn't touch a little more. He told me to stroke my nipples with the brush instead, 10 times as well. By now I had resorted to shameless begging. But I couldn't touch. Instead I had to put a clothespin on my clit. Then I was allowed to stroke my labia with the brush 10 more times. And 10 strokes just above my clit. At this point I was willing to do anything to be allowed to touch, but there was no mercy.

Sir told me put on my chastity belt and lock it, so I could go to bed safe in the knowledge that I wasn't able to touch myself and earn a very severe punishment.

All the while I was wearing my big butt plug. Sir told me that, if it was comfortable, I could wear it with the chastity belt for the night. So I did.

In the morning, it began to feel a little uncomfortable (I guess the lube dries out during the night), but by then it was time to unlock the belt and take a shower anyway. All in all, I wore it for 10 hours straight. A record for the big plug

Now I'm wearing my medium plug again. Day 3. And day 4 of my denial.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-09-2016 at 04:01 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: