View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:45 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Plug Plugged and denied 24/7 - A journal

Starting yesterday, a new rule has been implemented by my owner; from now on, I have to wear my butt plug 24/7 (with a daily half hour break while showering and cleaning up.)
I've also begged my owner to keep me denied until Christmas in my blog.

The longest I've been in denial before, was 6 days. This time it would mean at least 2,5 weeks. (A big deal for someone who was used to having at least one orgasm a day.)
Sir hasn't promised anything yet and told me that maybe I've already had my last orgasm of 2016, maybe not...

The butt plug is not going to help to diminish any horniness I'm afraid... on the contrary...
And I am not allowed to touch my cunt, except for 3 times a day. The last orgasm I had was on Monday.

We're going to try it and see how it goes. I thought it would be nice to keep track of the experience and it might be helpful to people.

--------------

I've always loved anal stimulation and butt plugs. I have several, but the medium one is the most comfortable to wear for extended periods. So far, I think the longest I've been plugged was 4 days. Only taking it out for cleaning up and going to the toilet. I'm now so comfortable with it, that I can wear it anywhere, even on my bicycle which is interesting
During those days, I've never forgot that I was wearing it though, every movement a constant reminder of who owns me. I love that feeling.

So, being plugged 24/7 is kind of a big deal for me. It's very exciting. I'm going to keep you updated on how it goes

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-08-2016 at 10:02 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote