View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #51
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Gratefull for a dribble!

Gratefull for a dribble!

Sir, good morning and thank you for the dribble Sir. I woke up extremely horny Sir I must admit and started my regular edges Sir. I timed good and really reached a 10 just at the end Sir, even though it took just another stroke Sir to dribble Sir. But I only dribbled Sir, no orgasm Sir. I stopped, did not have any "spasms" Sir but just let "it" beg for the ultimate stroke, seeing "it" twitch as my boy spunk just ran - leaked and dribbled out Sir. And I leaked a lot Sir - a bit less than last time on cam Sir but still quite a lot.

No ultimate stroke for "it". I let "it" cool down a bit Sir as I gulped down my dribble Sir. "It" looked so funny, so controlled Sir - wanting more, but I did not let "it" get that Sir. I know that final pleasure is only if and when allowed to Sir. By you.

It cleared up my brain a bit Sir but at the same time made me again realise my role as your boy, your girl, your slave or your pup Sir dribbling, never spunking without permission. Thank you Sir.
I said a loud Thank you Sir at the end Sir ... it was you Sir who brought me to dribble just as I was thinking of ... remembering how you allowed me to lick your ass Sir "blush". I thought a lot about how you smell Sir.........

I think the boys training is going well now.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: