View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #48
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 03-2

London Part 03-2

I let the boy sit next to me on the settee, naked except for his collar and painted nails, mmm, nice!

I made the plans for a small walk in the "fresh" London air, head towards Tower bridge, turn right, towards London bridge, cross, right again and head towards home, via the supermarket, we needed a few bits for the fridge for Sunday. The Tower bridge was very busy Saturday morning plus loads of snap happy selfie taking tourists, no body really noticed the boy slowly walking two steps behind the older, slighty overweight man, he his head bowed as he walked.

At the end the boy spoke quietly, "There are lots of nice coffee shops this way Sir", as he pointed towards the left side of of the bridge, mmm "Are you shure?", "Yes, Sir", so we headed left passed a few closed resturants with river views, through narrow streets of old warehouse conversions and small clearings with a view of the Thames, we walked and walked, just built up block after block.mmm, no nice coffee shops!!

I passed a disused quiet warehouse, the door old and broken, I scanned for people and cctv cameras, none, good. I pushed the boy though the door into a quiet dimly lit area, "Strip boy, get naked now!", "Sir, sir, its a bit public and dirty and dusty", "Shut the fuck up boy and obay, you dirty horny cocksucking slut!", "Sir!", "Last chance, boy!".

The boy slowly stripped, removed his jacket and top, stood for a while and then removed his trousers, he was not wearing underwear today as per his daily permissions. "Can I please leave my shoes and socks on Sir, please, please", I stuffed the boys clothes into a large carrier bag I was carrying. "Fuck boy, naked means naked, so NO!". Off came the shoes and he placed his socks in the shoes, which I picked up too. Now stood naked, collared, with nails painted red, the boy started to shiver, his voice croaked "S..i..r!".

"Maybe I should find a pub, rest my tired feet have a pint or two and return for you on the way back, maybe!". The boy shook, his face dropped, did I dedect a small tear run down his cheek of worry, fear, remorse, anger?

"Sir, please, be reasonable, you cannot leave me here stark bollock naked, collared, what if people find me before you return, what, what" his voice slowly left him, he began to sob.

"I am so sorry, Sir, please, please, I will do anything to earn my clothes back again, Sir, please!"

"I have had your slutty mouth, your anal virginty, your tight boy arse, several times!". I laughed a little. The boy was so unsure, so at my mercy, so vulnerable, so why was "it" hard?

More soon.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-22-2017 at 10:07 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: