Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #10
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project

Story Title/Link
The Red Rover Project: ->CLICK HERE<-

Status
Ongoing

Content
*This story contains depictions of nudity, sensuality, sexuality, and sexual conduct. May also contain brief descriptions of non-dare related violence and abuse, as well as illegal activity. I intend to keep this story well out of the R18+ section, however reader discretion is still advised.*

In a hidden underground facility, one of the world's wealthiest inventors is conducting a mysterious and secretive study of human nature. Hundreds of teenagers have volunteered to have all of their personal memories erased in order to participate, and they live in segregated groups with minimal interaction and zero contact with the outside world.

When some of the Project's Subjects discover how to sneak around their underground prison at night, however, everything begins to change.

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

The Red Rover Project: A getDare Sci-Fi

Dratini, my very own pet dragon worm. Jealous?
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pm90 for this post: