View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
Gamers

I think most people would agree that in the beginning of the story "Chopper down" it sucked. Well im pulling it back from the grave, and this time theres more kick butt action, hardcore fights, romantic love seanse (i just spent 2 minutes trying to spell that, but you know what i mean), intense "other" seanse (bah i hate that word with a passion). Right now is were the crap stops and the action begins. Right now, starting from were it last stopped, is were the writting gets good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the future, a war envelopes the world. From it emerge four main armies. Skullen- the cruelest, most rutheless fighters there are. Crone- The home base of our hero himself, while fighting for the greater good, this army has a great lack in discipline and organization. Granger- An decently organized military, but its politics have recently gotten in the way of its ability to fight with new rules of engement and laws of interogation being passed. And finally, there is Matea- Extremely organized and even more strict, it is rumored that a regular shock malitia unit could fire completely sinconyzed.
Now in a war were survivors are rare, when brandon is captured after his chopper is downed, he must escape his captives as he suffers constant flashbacks of the night before. Can he figure out what happened the night before to cause the crash? Will be free of his captors? Will he become another mutalated body along with the countless others in the costly war?
The only way to find out is to read.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49113
Gamers is offline   Reply With Quote