View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #6
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 5 Lola's Interrogation

Zctt strained against the bindings holding him on his own spanking bench. How had he let this happen? There was only one choice left and that was to lie through his teeth. If he could convince Cassandra long enough to have her free him, he could take back control. He took a deep breath and started at the beginning.

The key to a good lie, of course, was for there to be some truth sprinkled in, "It's true, what Lola says, about the bet. Six months ago, I won a bet against her and the consequence of her loss was that she would endure some torture at my hand. A one night BDSM thing. I don't know if you knew, but Lola is quite kinky actually. I guess I did too good a job, after that first night. Lola wanted more. I tried to give her what she wanted. But I guess Lola was plotting against me those first few weeks.

"I never enslaved her. She had recorded our sessions. She had evidence against me. She threatened to go to the police if I didn't take her place as the submissive. And over the last several months, she's forced me to do awful things. Degrading things. You saw those pictures she forced me to take. Today, I slipped up. I made her angry and that's when she sent that email to you. I've been beaten brutally. If I try to escape, she electrocutes me. You saw her cruelty with your own eyes. Please, help me, Cassandra. You're my only hope."

Cassandra listened to the story. Parts of it seemed plausible. Indeed she did know Lola to be quite the kinkster. Yet not everything added up. Truth be told, she wanted to believe both of them to an extent. At the same time, the kinky play that was being described and seeing Zctt bound in front of her was titilating. She wanted to play too. And that's when the idea hit her. "I'm still not sure what to believe. Either one of you could be lying. And in fact, your stories do not match up, therefore at least one of you is lying. To suss out the truth, I propose a little game I like to call 'Interrogation'. I will interrogate each of you individually. I have no doubt that by the time we are through, you will have spilled all of your secrets and taken full responsibility for your part in the ordeals you have endured."

Lola was a bit taken aback by all of this. First of all, the lie that Zctt had told made her flabbergasted. She had begged for him to torture her more? Well sure, but only because he had forced her to do so. But she had been in control this entire time?!? It was almost laughable. Even more shocking was the fact that Cassandra didn't just believe her right off the bat. She wanted to interrogate the victim? She looked to Cassandra, "I... I don't know."

Cassandra walked up to Lola softly, emoting through her eyes that she cared for the girl. Taking her in a warm embrace, she pet Lola's hair gently and whispered, "Shh... it's ok. You can trust me, remember?"

Lola took a few deep breaths. Cassandra had always been considerate and kind to her. The embrace brought back fond memories and she slowly nodded her consent, "I trust you, Cassandra."

Cassandra kissed Lola's forehead before moving away from the embrace, "Good girl." She then moved back to the spanking bench where Zctt remained bound to the bench. "And you, do you trust me?"

Zctt gulped. He didn't really feel he had much of a choice in the situation. Could he withstand whatever torture Cassandra had planned for him? Could he continue his lying ways? "You will see that I am telling the truth. Interrogate as you find fit."

Cassandra nodded in satisfaction, though he couldn't see it. "Let's start with you, Lola. Is there someplace we can put Zctt where he will be more comfortable while he waits?"

Lola nodded, "There's a cage in the basement where I sleep."

Cassandra nodded, "Very good. Considering one of you is lying, I can't really leave either of you unbound and able to run away." She dug through her bag and pulled out a pair of police issue handcuffs. "Lola, I'll be back for you in a moment. For now, come here." She was pleased with how well the girl obeyed her. She hoped Lola was telling the truth, she realized as she cuffed Lola to one of the conveniently placed D rings attached to the floor. If Lola was telling the truth, she could find ways to keep Lola subservient to her whild bringing Zctt the justice he deserved. Once Lola was bound in place and she was satisfied that the bunny could not escaped, she went to work on Zctt.

He was the bigger challenge. She needed to get him to the basement without him trying to escape. She freed his wrists and then immediately cuffed them behind his back. Next to his ankles, she tied some rope around each one so that he was hobbled. If he couldn't run, then even if he tried to escape, he wouldn't be able to go far. "Get up and take me to the basement." The disadvantage of the hobble rope was that the journey took seemingly forever. Once they carefully made their way down the stairs, Cassandra saw the small cage. Just big enough to fit a small mattress, the bars looked impressivly strong. The key to the door currently sat in its lock. Convenient.

"Kneel inside on the mattress. Once I've locked the door, place your wrists by the bars and I'll uncuff you." To Zctt's credit, he did as he was told. In practically no time at all, Zctt was secure in the cell, with his wrists and ankles free. "You may want to take a nap. I'm not sure how long Lola and I will be."

With that, Cassandra pocketed the cage key and made her way back upstairs to find Lola right where she had left her. "Hey sweet pea, you certainly have gotten yourself into a mess, haven't you?"

Lola looked up into Cassandra's eyes and just nodded.

"Well then, I suppose we shall begin the interrogation." Cassandra unlocked the cuffs, "Stand up. What on earth are you wearing, girl?"

Lola looked down and blushed a bit at the makeshift dress she had made, "I don't have any clothes here, so..."

Cassandra chuckled. If Lola was lying it was an intricate lie since the deciet would have had to have begun before Cassandra even showed up. On the other hand, the fact that Lola had no clothes here (assuming this wasn't a very elaborate lie), was evidence in Lola' favor. "Well you look quite silly in it. Take it off. I'll get you something prettier to wear later."

Lola nodded and removed the sash and shirt, revealing her naked body beneath. Cassandra noted there were bruises along Lola's breasts and ass. They were varying colors of purple and greens. Clearly the bruises had been there for a while. More evidence in Lola's favor. She recalled Zctt's ass looked freshly beaten. Really that was all the evidence she needed, she realized. But she wasn't about to give up on the fun she had planned now. But she certainly would be going easier on Lola.

"Good girl. Now I have some things for you." Cassandra fished through her bag and pulled out a vibrator and a flogger. "A few rules for our interrogation, ok? 1: You cannot have an orgasm until I am satisfied with the interrogation results. 2: You will refer to me as Miss Cassandra when you answer my questions, yes?" At this point, she would be helping Lola heal while grooming her to trust her as her superior. Clearly if Lola would allow herself to be trapped in such a situtation, she needed a superior to look out for her.

Lola nodded softly, "Yes, Miss Cassandra."

Cassandra ordered Lola to stand with her arms propping her against the wall. The trust Lola continue to show as pleasing, Cassandra realized, as she attached the vibrator against Lola's clit. Using a remote control, she turned the vibrations on low to begin with. And then Cassandra began gently impacting the flogger against Lola's shoulders. If done right, a flogging could be painful and soothing at the same time. Settling into a rhythm, Cassandra increased the intensity of each impact, allowing Lola to relax into it. After several minutes of this, Cassandra walked up to Lola and rubbed her shoulders, whispering, "Why did you let Zctt treat you that way?"

Lola blinked, surprised by the question. "I... I didn't. He trapped me and blackmailed me, Miss Cassandra."

"Were there times you could have escaped before?" Cassandra had a theory that she was testing out. Lola hesitated. "Shh... it's ok." Cassandra turned the vibrator to its highest setting and began flogging again, rhythmically, but harder than before. "Were there times you could have escaped before?" She pressed again.

Lola's voice was trembling as she responded, "Yes, Miss Cassandra."

"I see." Cassandra continued the flogging without asking any questions for several minutes. She watched Lola as her hips swished and her legs began to twitch. The girl was getting close to an orgasm. She turned the vibrations back to low and smiled to hear a small groan of disappointment escape from Lola's lips. "It's not time yet, sweetie. You said you had chances to escape. Why didn't you?"

"He had the letter I had signed. He said he would send it out. He had pictures."

"And so when you found his album, you sent them out without his permission even though you did everything you could to keep yours from going out?" Cassandra made a disappointed tsking sound. "That's not very nice, Lola."

More hesitation in Lola's voice now, "No... not nice, Miss Cassandra." The vibrations jumped back up to the highest setting, causing Lola's back to arch.

"Why did it take so long for you to try to escape?"

"I was afraid."

Cassandra stopped flogging Lola and walked up to her once again, "Don't move, girl." She took her hands and started massaging Lola's breasts roughly. "Were you afraid of the pictures?"

"Yes, Miss Cassandra."

Cassandra twisted and pinched Lola's nipples, watching the pleasure and desparation rise in her face, "Maybe that was part of it. What else were you afraid of?"

"I... I don't know."

Cassandra turned the vibrations off and sighed, "You do know, Lola. Why won't you tell me?" Lola just stood there and Cassandra sighed once again, "Kneel down and face me, girl." As expected, Lola obeyed beautifully. "I think I know what else you were afraid of." Cassandra took a fistful of hair and yanked downward, forcing Lola to make eye contact. To Cassandra's satisfaction, Lola gasped in pleasure at the pain. "Admit it. You were afraid of being on your own with no one to in control." The vibrations went back to high.

"I... I..." Cassandra yanked harder on Lola's hair. "Yes, Miss Cassandra." Tears were forming in Lola's eyes.

"You want someone to control you. You just need someone who can take better care of you. Isn't that right, girl?"

Tears began to slowly escape, causing a beautiful streak down Lola's cheeks as she admitted it, "Yes, Miss Cassandra. I need it."

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: