View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #5
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 4 - Cacophony

Lola's grin grew larger as she heard the defeat in Zctt's voice, "Fine, I'll do what you say." It had been so easy. Perhaps a bit too easy. She'd have to be careful not to give him any chances to recapture her. As long as she was free, she had all the leverage she'd ever need. She grabbed a collar and attached it around his neck before carefully changing his handcuffs to draw his hands behind his back. Attaching a chain between the cuffs and the collar, she could see the discomfort on Zctt's face grow as his arms found themselves pulled upwards tightly. Holding the taser in hand, just in case she needed it, Lola thought about what to do to Zctt first. After deciding on the spanking bench, she spoke once again, "Up you go, Moron. And don't you think about trying anything stupid."

She chuckled as he struggled to stand without the use of his hands. He managed to succeed, but it certainly did look funny. "Now to the bench."

"Please, no. My ass already hurts," Zctt requested.

Lola chuckled some more, "My, your begging skills are sub par for someone who made me beg all the time. We'll have to fix that." She set off the taser in the air to get the loud crackling sound to fill Zctt with fear. "I said to the bench. Don't make me ask again."

Pleased with the progress, Lola walked behind Zctt, taser at the ready. Luckily he was obedient and made it to the bench. He even knelt on it without having to be asked. Lola worked on the cuffs, careful to make them tight enough so he wouldn't be able to wriggle out like she had. After the legs were secured, she unlocked the handcuffs and placed them in their restraints as well. She wondered a bit why suddenly Zctt was struggling less. Perhaps he liked this? Or maybe the taser had taken more out of him than Lola had realized. It was hard to tell.

"Now, you are going to learn how to beg properly. I expect that you will take the paddle like a man for a while, but eventually you are going to be in a lot of pain that you're going to want me to stop. I will not stop, however, until you have begged to my satisfaction. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Zctt replied.

"Oh, we must work on that. When you address me, boy, you will address me as My Lady or Miss." It was only appropriate since he had insisted on the title of Lord when he had the power. "Try again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Lady, I understand."

"Much better. Let's get started." Lola began hitting her previous tormentor's ass. He started whimpering and shouting from the painful blows. As soon as he started crying out, Mr. Fitz was in the room, growling and barking at Lola. Well that was annoying. She placed the paddle down and sighed, "It's ok, Fitzy-poo. We're just playing." The dog wouldn't stop. "Stay there, boy."

She'd have to win Mr. Fitz over. She liked the dog and would rather not have to lock him away. She had an idea and made her way to the kitchen. Rummaging through the fridge, she found Zctt's bacon. He always loved filling the air with that delicious smell and not sharing any with Lola. Yes, this would do. She began cooking the bacon while she located her special gruel. It was a pre-made vat of bland, disgusting goo. It consisted of protein powder and vitamins all mixed into cold, sticky oatmeal. It was time that Zctt try it. When the bacon was ready, she returned to the front room, satisfied that Zctt was still there along with Mr. Fitz. She placed the gruel at head height on the bench, "Enjoy your dinner, boy."

Then she turned her attention to the large plate of bacon. After enjoying a piece herself, she gave one to Mr. Fitz. It was something Zctt would never do and she hoped it would win the dog over. After 10 minutes of enjoying the bacon and bonding with the dog, Lola looked over to see how Zctt was getting along with his food. "Oh, you don't like your dinner, boy?"

"No, Miss." Zctt answered.

"I don't care. Eat that shit. Eat it NOW!" She watched as Zctt attempted to take a bite. She laughed as he gagged at the taste and spit it out. "That's not nearly good enough. You will eat your dinner." She spanked his ass 10 times before demanding, "Try again." To his credit, he managed to swallow a bit. Lola knew how difficult that could be.

"Please, My Lady. I can't eat it." Lola knew that was true. "I suppose you can go to bed hungry." Lola removed the bowl. He would eat it when he was hungry enough. She didn't mind waiting. It was all part of the game that he had played with her. She was so pleased she was going to get to break him the same way he had broken her.

"Now that Mr. Fitz and I are on the same page, let's get back to your pain." Lola was merciless with the paddle. Each hit against Zctt's ass was hard and swift.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

It didn't take too long for Cassandra to arrive. She only lived 20 minutes away. Really what had taken the longest time was packing a bag of toys. If she was going to help Lola, she'd want some items that she was intimately familiar with. Cassandra approached Zctt's house. She had been there in the past for game night with friends. She never imagined it was a place of debauchery like Lola had described. She knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. There was no answer. Normally she would have walked away, but Lola's email was intriguing enough for her to try the handle. To her surprise, the door was unlocked and she walked right inside. There were some loud striking sounds down the hall. Grabbing her bag, she made her way toward the sounds.

BACK TO ZCTT AND LOLA

It didn't take long for him to start begging, "Please, Miss. It hurts."

Not good enough, of course, Lola began her barrage. The color of Zctt's ass was quickly moving from pink to darker colors of purple. He would be bruised for certain. His sobs continued as his begging became more desperate. Lola just laughed, intoxicated by her new power, "What was that, boy?" And she brought the paddle down once again, the sound of the slap louder than before.

"Lola! He said he's had enough." The sound of Cassandra's voice shocked Lola into stopping. She turned sheepishly to their friend and dropped the paddle. "Somebody tell me what's going on here. Quickly."

Lola nodded and sat down on the couch, gesturing for Cassandra to take a seat as well. It was odd that she suddenly felt shame for what she was doing. As Cassandra sat, she set down a large suitcase. Lola couldn't help but wonder what was inside. It was as they were sitting that Zctt decided to speak up. He of course didn't know who was in the room since he couldn't see in that direction, "Please. Whoever's there, you gotta help me. She's crazy!"

Lola panicked and growled at Zctt, "Shut up! She's talking to me, not you, stupid boy." What would happen if Cassandra took Zctt's side? Would she hate Lola forever? Lola didn't want to lose a friend. She shouldn't have sent that email. Cassandra didn't have to know about any of this. After all, Lola had found a way to take control without her help. How could she have been so stupid? Of course if Cassandra had come in after Zctt had overpowered Lola once again, she would be grateful. Lola felt so conflicted.

"No. You gotta help me!" he begged once again.

Cassandra held her hand up to calm Lola, "I will do no such thing until I have heard what is going on in detail. Lola, let's start with you."

Lola took a deep breath and started to recount to the tale of how they had come to this place. All about her stupid bet with Zctt and how he had taken the power and control too far. How he had threatened her with the note he had forced her to write on the first day. That incriminating evidence would have been the end of her. Of course she explained that she had deleted all of that evidence as soon as she had freed herself earlier that day. She explained her need for revenge and how she had gained control. She showed off her wrist in evidence.

Cassandra nodded as she listened. The story was incredible, if it was true. Yet, it was hard to tell. After all, there was no evidence of Zctt's abuses since Lola had conveniently deleted it all. And she had seen incriminating photos of him already in positions of submission. And certainly the scene she had walked in on had been alarming. She had never known Lola was capable of such cruelty. Perhaps she was telling the truth. Perhaps 6 months of imprisonment had driven her to this level. She needed to hear more. "Zctt, I'm ready to hear your side of the story."

Lola protested, "He's just going to lie!"

Cassandra held her hand up once again to silence Lola, "I will be the judge of that. Now Zctt, tell me what's happened."

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: