View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 09:17 PM   #4
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 3 - Turning the Tides

Though it was disappointing, Lola wasn't too surprised when Zctt chose to lunge toward the tablet with an angry growl. If he wanted to fight, he'd get a fight. Lola stood quickly, swiping the tablet from the desk top. Mr. Fitz jumped from her lap as she stood and scurried off to find a toy somewhere. "Uh, uh. Bad boy. Trying to stop the email yourself? That wasn't an option." He was coming for her. She didn't have much time. Lola quickly backed up and hit send before he could reach her. "Too late."

The end of her last word came out as half a squeal as Zctt ran toward her. As he reached for her, she ducked, causing him to stumble forward. It was just enough time to crawl past him. It was a good thing she had been getting so much practice on her knees lately. Lola shot up from the floor and sprinted to the door, fully aware that he was close behind her. No matter. She just had to reach the taser first - the wicked device he had so cruelly used on her in the past to get her to comply with unpleasant rules. Her hand wrapped around the device and turned to shock him. But before she could, she found his hand on her wrist, holding her back from her goal.

"Well look who's been a bad bunny. You know you're going to suffer dearly for this. Drop the taser and I might show you a bit of mercy." The look in his eyes was enough to strengthen Lola's resolve. If she didn't take control now she would be out of luck. She had no doubt that Zctt's cruelty would increase ten fold. "I said let go, bitch!" His grip was tight. She wouldn't be able to break free all together, but she still had an option.

Lola gritted her teeth and pushed with all her might. She felt her wrist twist a bit further than it should, but she bore down until the electric current connected with Zctt's torso. His grip weakened until he finally let go. Releasing the button, Lola panted. The work wasn't over. She moved back to Zctt's toy chest and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. Before Zctt could recover, she had him cuffed to one of the connection points he had installed on the floor to trap her. She giggled a bit, partly from the joy of succeeding and partly because she couldn't believe she had actually succeeded in capturing him!

"You stupid bitch!" Zctt complained. "Let me go!"

"What did you just call me?" Lola quizzed.

"I said you're a stupid bitch." It was funny how the words hurt less now that she was in a position of control.

"You must be confused. If I'm so stupid and yet you're the one trapped, that must make you a fucking moron. So listen good, jerk. I am going to make you suffer the way you have made me suffer. And you're going to take it, aren't you?" Lola scoffed.

"Go to hell."

Lola walked back to the toy chest and selected a pair of scissors, "Oh, I don't want to go to hell yet. There's too much fun to be had in the land of the living." She snipped away his work clothes. "First off, I don't think I've ever seen you naked - except in those pictures of course. You've seen me naked plenty of times. Does that seem right to you?"

Zctt was silent minus a few grunts here and there. "You're so speechless all of the sudden. I think I like you that way." She walked away only to return with a gag and the leather paddle that had assaulted her that very same morning. "Open you're mouth, moron."

Zctt clamped his mouth down in defiance, causing Lola to sigh, "I knew I'd have to break you first. Let me know when you're ready to put your gag on like a good boy." Lola began spanking him. At first the blows landed squarely on his exposed ass. Of course the way he was bound gave him a fairly good range of motion. So when he moved one way to avoid the swats, Lola had no qualms picking a new target. There were even a few choice moments when the sting of the paddle made its way to Zctt's manly bits. Lola was careful not to damage them. She planned on having a lot of fun edging and denying her former torturer and those bits would need to survive the ordeal for that. Still it gave her great pleasure to hear him howling in pain. She had to give the man credit. He lasted far longer than she would have before he finally cried for mercy and accepted the gag into his mouth.

Once the gag was in place she clapped her approval, having forgotten about her wrist. She winced in pain and an idea sprang into her head. "You know, I think I'd like to get dressed. Stay there and be a good boy, won't you? Be careful not to get any of your drool on the furniture." She carefully looked around Zctt to ensure she hadn't left a key or other means of escape for him before she dashed off to his bedroom.

Of course there weren't any clothes for her, but she would make due with a large t-shirt. Tying a sash around it, she looked in the mirror, pleased with her makeshift dress. She even managed to find an ace bandage to wrap around her wrist. It was tweaked, perhaps sprained, but nothing more. She would survive that. She lay down in his bed for a while. He could wait longer. Lola knew from experience that in about 20 minutes, Zctt's jaw would be aching. She didn't feel bad in the slightest. So far was she had done to him was tame. Though that wouldn't last long. She just needed him compliant enough to move him into a better position.

Reaching her good hand back down between her legs, she began to rub once again. Freedom was exquisite. She lay in pleasure as she created tiny circles around her clit, driving her excitement levels higher. She pictured her friend reading her email, seeing the compromising pictures of Zctt and her arousal grew and grew until she had another amazing orgasm. She had certainly missed those. The only orgasms Zctt had given her for the past six months were all ruined ones. How she hated that man.

Lola sighed in pleasure as she stood up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. As she caught sight of herself in the mirror she grinned. She had a new glow about her. This victory certainly had put her in a very good mood. She splashed some water onto her face and let the cool air brush against her cheeks. Rubbing some lotion into her skin she estimated that it was nearly time to pay Zctt a bit more attention. She didn't want to bore him or give him too much time to think about finding a way to escape.

Lola finally walked back to find Zctt still on the floor. "Ready to be a good boy for Miss Lola?"

Zctt growled from behind the gag and pulled at the cuffs. "Careful, boy. You'll bruise your wrists if you're not careful." Lola approached him carefully. "Don't worry, I'll take very good care of you. As good of care as you showed for me. You'll have three meals a day. Granted, they may not be the most tasty meals, but you'll get them all the same. I'll even let you continue to go to work and earn money. Just remember that you won't be able to tell anyone anything unless you want everyone you've ever known to know all about your perversions." Lola removed the gag from around Zctt's mouth, "Now how about it? Are you going to obey?"

How would he respond?

Several miles away from the drama unbeknownst to her, Cassandra sat down to her laptop for the evening. She spent several minutes browsing different websites and watching some funny cat videos before working her way to her email. As she opened her inbox, there wasn't much of interest. It was mostly spam as usual. No, she didn't want to buy pills to artifically enhance the size of any body part. But there was one subject line that caught her attention.

To: Cassandra
Subject: Help Humiliate Zctt

That was odd to Cassandra. She hadn't really heard from her friend Lola for months. When was the last time she had seen her? She hadn't been to the last few parties, so it had probably been 4 or 5 months. Perhaps even longer. And what was this about humiliating Zctt? He was their friend. Why would Lola want to humiliate him?

Curious, she opened the email. It had a large zip file attachment, which she started downloading as she read the email.

Cassandra, it's Lola. Zctt has trapped me in this never ending servitude, slavery even. I managed to break free and found these pictures of him. I need revenge. Come help me get what I seek. We're at his house. Don't tell anyone and come alone. I know I can trust you with this. Please help me.

-Lola Bunny

Cassandra started looking through the pictures she had downloaded. They were quite extensive. If Lola wanted to humilate Zctt, she'd just need to post these on Facebook. Why would she be asking her to come to the house? It was odd and Cassandra thought long and hard about what she would do.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: