View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 1 - So It Begins

"Let's go over this one more time," the man said with a slight smirk on his face. Lola groaned as she slumped on the floor in exhaustion. Zctt was a meglomaniac she had decided. How many times would he make her say it? "You are the most amazing man I have ever met. A lowly bunny like me does not deserve to breathe the same air. Thank you for the attention; I am truly priveleged to be in your presence." As he laughed, a sound so ingrained in the humiliated Lola's brain, she thought back to simpler times.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

Lola sat across the table from Zctt. She gave him a confident smile as the sports bar tuned into the big game. She had a lot riding on this game, but if she won, she’d be in a pretty powerful position. Zctt would be writhing in pain before her. The risks were well worth it. He was too weak to be truly cruel to her. If she lost, it would be like a slap on the wrist compared to what he’d go through. The thought gave Lola the chills. “Ready to lose?” she taunted him. He made eye contact and just smirked as though he knew something she did not. The glimmer in his eyes should have been a warning sign then and there to find a way to back out. If only she hadn’t let her overconfidence get in the way.

BACK TO REAL TIME

The sound of a leather paddle hitting the sofa made Lola jump. After the last few days of torture under Zctt’s hands, she would flinch at a whisper. “Assume the position, worthless bunny,” he commanded. Lola slowly moved to her knees. Her elbows were strewn in front of her as she pressed her forehead against the floor, her round ass presented in the air for him. She knew it must be welted and bruised by now. She let out a whimper as he began to caress her flesh with his gloved hand. She hated that. The soft touches were almost more torturous than the pain. Almost. Her ears processed the sound of the whack before her mind processed the pain of a single hard smack across her buttocks. She howled at the radiating pain.

“Our time is almost up,” Zctt cooed, clearly taking pleasure in her pain. “I must say I’m sad. Is the worthless little bunny sad too?” Lola whimpered momentarily before another loud smack followed by pain filled the air. “I asked you a question, bitch!”

Lola stammered, “Yes, yes, I’m sad too, my Lord.” Even the title he had insisted upon was over the top.*

Another three smacks in quick succession brought tears to Lola’s eyes, not for the first time. “Liar!” Zctt shouted. “You want this to end. I know you do.” His hands returned to her buttocks, rubbing against the flesh still singing in pain. “Don’t worry, you’ve done well. Your time really is almost up. His gloved hand moved away and when it returned it was rubbing against her clitoris. Lola felt a cool sensation begin to build as realization spread that he had just coated her clit with toothpaste. As soon as realization hit, a familiar buzz hit her ears as her vibrator was placed on high and pressed against her sensitive button.*

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

Lola watched the game as the clock counted slowly down to her defeat. She frowned. Stupid basketball team. She had really been looking forward to torturing Zctt. And now he was going to get to have all the fun. As the game came to an end, she gave him an innocent smile, “So, what’s it going to be? A few swats with the paddle back at my place?”

The look on his face was something she had never seen before. Later she would come to describe the look as a look of pure evil, “No, darling little bitch, I have something far worse in store for you.”

BACK TO REAL TIME

Up until this point Zctt had kept her from orgasm. He always pulled away before she could fulfill her desires. The edge of orgasm kept her on the edge of insanity. It was how he controlled her. He had made her beg over and over again and yet continued to deny her any true pleasure. It wasn’t long before she was at the level of insanity once again. “I want to try something, little bunny. I want to see what I can take as a souvenier. I know our bet was only for these few days, but I want something more. I want to control your orgasm forever. Will you give it to me?”

Lola’s face was full of shock as she looked at the man. Full control? She could hang on longer, couldn’t she? “I… I don’t…” she responded in a bit of a daze as the painful pleasure buzzed along, building her quickly to an edge.

“We still have 4 hours, bunny. If you agree, I will give you an orgasm now. But until you agree…” the buzzing stopped and Lola looked to him in desparation, “I will keep you on edge.” The buzzing started again. Lola moaned, but still could not bring herself to agree. On the edge, buzzing off. Then the buzzing would begin again. Over and over and over again. Lola quickly lost count of the edges. They came quick and the rest between each was so short that she could scarcely tell that the pleasure had ended at all. How did he know so well when to end it every time? How much time had passed? She couldn’t say. She trembled as she continued to suffer, trying to hold on.

“My, I’m impressed that such a loser could hold out for so long. You’ve been going for 15 minutes, little bunny.” Only 15 minutes?!? It had seemed like much longer. Lola was going to lose her mind. How could she last hours more? “Remember, you just have to agree to my terms and you can have that orgasm that you so desperately need. Just say yes.”

Lola whimpered and cried out, “Fine! Yes, yes!” The vibrations stopped entirely.

“Good girl. Don’t worry, I’m a man of my word. You will get to cum. But first, you must write out our little agreement. I want it in writing.” Lola trembled as he handed her a piece of paper and a pen. “Write as I dictate, bitch,” he commanded. Lola nodded and wrote the words.

I, Lola Bunny, do freely admit that I am a pathetic fucking loser that deserves to have Zctt, the Lord that rules supreme above me, control every fucking orgasm I have. I no longer can decide when to pleasure my sorry excuse of a body and will submit to him without limitations for the length of my life. For I am a stupid fucking worthless worm and am lucky to be given his considerations instead of being crushed under his boot. When not in his presence I will always wear the chastity belt that he provides to me, to reduce the temptation to disobey. I will thank him for the privelege of wearing his belt. I will never complain about my situation because I know that I am worthless and deserve to be treated worse than a slave, worse than the worst human being to ever have lived. I will tell no one of this arrangement and agree that if I ever violate this trust that this letter will be posted to my Facebook page.

Tears streamed down Lola’s face. “Good bitch,” Zctt responded before placing the vibrator against her clit once more. “Now have your fucking pathetic orgasm.” Lola writhed in pleasure as an orgasm overtook her body, pleasure finally exploding within her. As she sighed with satisfaction, the vibrator turned off. “Thank me, bitch.”

Lola sighed happily for once and replied, “Thank you, my Lord.”

“I like it when you mean it. Here, have another orgasm.” With that the vibrator turned back on and he forced Lola to have orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes he would allow for a few minutes of break, others no break at all. If denial was torture, this was hell. Forced to continue to thank him, she was becoming a puddle of sobs.

“Beg me to stop, bunny.” He was smirking again. She hated when he did that.

“Please stop. I don’t want to cum any more.” Lola tried.

He laughed cruely, “You’re going to have to do better than that, girly.”

Lola groaned and tried once again, “Please, my Lord. Give this worthless little bunny bitch a break and turn off the vibrator. I can’t stand it anymore. Please!!!”

“Will you put your chastity belt on if I stop?” Zctt asked, already knowing that she’d have no choice but to agree.

“Yes, please!!!! I’ll put it on. Just please make it stop.” Lola panted and moaned, getting close to yet another orgasm. The vibrations continued as she got closer and closer. Lola sobbed, “Please.” As her body started to release in orgasm, the vibrations ceased, ending in an unsatisfying finish. Lola continued to gasp and pant as she collapsed once again on the floor. She heard the new belt clatter on the floor next to her.

“Put it on, bitch. NOW.” Lola, completely exhausted, slowly moved to put the belt on. She felt Zctt helping and heard a click. She looked down to see a padlock securing the belt in place. “Don’t worry,” he assured her. “I will keep the key close to me at all times. I won’t lose it.” He chuckled as she collapsed once again on the floor.

“Well looks like our time is done. You really should be more careful who you make bets against, love. You’re mine, now.” With that, the arrogant man stood and walked out the door to Lola’s house, leaving her in a sobbing mess on her floor.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: