View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:46 PM   #19
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating? Hmm the idea of light to moderate pain turns me on more.
2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced? I haven't really experienced it.
3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)? Most painful thing would be from the time I went skiing and did something to my knee. Other than that haven't had the fun kind of pain.
4. What high would you dive into the water from? Um a swimmers diving board is the highest so probably just that one.
5. What is your favourite shower temperature? Medium warm
6. Can you endure a cold shower? During the summer I tend to have cool to cold showers a lot. It gets hot.
7. How many pushups can you do? No idea but not a lot.
8. How many situps can you do? Same as push ups but probably a few less.
9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, … Not as flexible as it would be nice to be. But I'm kinda lazy so I just need to start doing yoga or something like once a week or so to start fixing that.
10. Where would you like to travel? England and the rest of Europe.
11. Motorbike or car? I want a motorcycle but car makes more sense because I'm from the north and winters are not friends of bikes.
12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram? Car or bike.
I have to take the bus right now and I don't like having to talk to people in person that I don't know much so it's a stress being on the bus.

13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they? None like super huge. I mean I hate spiders cus eww.
14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on? Probs not
15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both? No
16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both? Not right now that is for sure. But I don't know maybe someday.
17. What is your preferred weather? 55-70 degrees and sunny or a little cloudy.
18. Do you prefer tablets or injections? Um I don't really care.
Not a fan of taking pills but injections aren't that fun.

19. Were you already operated? What was operated? I'm assuming you mean have I had surgery and that answer is no.
20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot? Not sure sides or feet probs
21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long? I would probably hit someone in the face
22. Do you … being tickled? C
a. love
b. like
c. hate
23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale fom 1 to 10? c, e, f, g, and a I think
a. lovely
b. crazy
c. friendly
d. (over)ambicious
e. happy
f. horrible
g. helpful
h. humorous
i. honestly
j. ice-cold calculating
k. ….
24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on? Nope too poor for that but just enough money for nice things.
25. What was the skimpiest you ever worn when you were shopping? Uh shorts and a tank top probably.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to poetrylover828 for this post: