Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
FLCL

Chapter 6

The girls were visibly excited that their plan had worked out so well. They were still giggling at my embarrassment. I needed my own plan. I needed to turn the tables. Sarah grabbed the die and rolled a 2, then Lindsay rolled a 3. They both took their drinks. Brittany followed up with a 5.

"Lindsay, truth or dare?" asked Brittany.

"Truth," answered Lindsay.

Brittany had a question in mind, "Did you enjoy your first penis?"

Lindsay smiled awkwardly at me. "Of course," she answered.

I smiled back at Lindsay. "Happy to be of service," I said with a smirk.

Finally, the fortunes smiled on me and I rolled a 6. "My rule:" I said, "the next person to roll a 1 has to take dares for the rest of the game." The girls looked at each other nervously. I said a prayer that my risk would not backfire. Sarah commented, "This game's starting to heat up." I retorted, "Um, where have you been the last ten minutes?" All the girls laughed.

Rachel, Dakota, and Sarah all rolled twos and took their drinks. "Man, there should be a rule about that," I said. "We deserve a reward," Dakota responded. "Not exactly what I had in mind," I returned.

Lindsay picked up the die and closed her eyes. She looked a little nervous. Then she rolled and her fears became reality. The die landed on a 1. "Oh my god," she complained. We all laughed that, of all the players, Lindsay would be the one stuck with dares for the rest of the game.

It didn't take long for her misfortune to manifest. Brittany rolled another 5. "Woo! Two in a row!" she cheered. Brittany turned to Lindsay, "Truth or dare?"

"Why, because I have to take dares? You just did me!" answered Lindsay.

"Sorry but, I'm not gonna pass up a guaranteed dare." explained Brittany.

"Fine, what is your dare?" asked Lindsay.

Brittany issued her command, "You have to play the rest of the game in your bra and panties."
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote