View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #60
Username87654

PART 11

"Wait!" he said, pulling his hand back. "Since I'm in charge you must do anything I say, understand?" he said.
She answered with a nod.
"Now lay flat and spread those legs of yours." Jeremy ordered.
Sarah complied with his demands, she had done much worse since the night of that first sleepover. She layed down flat on the ground, complying with what Jeremy wanted. She spread her legs as far as she could. All of us had a perfect view of her bald slit, which was now soaking wet.
"Very nice!" he said. "I love it."
With that, he reached out his hands and put them both on her small breasts. He rubbed both. Her nipples were rock hard, showing how much she was enjoying this.
"You like?" he asked her.
She nodded yes. He then pinched her pink left nipple. She bit her bottom lip to avoid squealing.
"Turn around." Jeremy commanded.
She did as told, turning over. Her pale butt was on display for all to see.
"Ever play with your butthole? Finger it? Have anal sex?" he ask her, with a grin.
"No." she said quitely.
"Well today is your lucky day!" Jeremy exclaimed. "I want you to reach both hands back and spread your buttchecks, let me get a good view of that hole!"
She did as told. She reached back and spread her butt checks. She didn't argue one bit with his orders. Everybody had a view of her rose pink anus.
"Now stick one finger in your butt." he said, smiling.
She took her pointer finger and began teasing her butt.
"Stick it deep in there." he said, firmly.
She did, gasping. She quicly took it out.
"Oww!" she complained.
"I don't care if it hurts! Keep going. Faster in and out!" he shouted.
She continued this perpetual motion until Jeremy said "Stop!"
"Give it a rest for now. We can finish this later." he said.
"Thank you!" she said, with a sigh of relieve.
"Now go wash your hands. Probably smells pretty foul." he said.
She left the room. She returned within a minute, still nude.
"One more thing!" he told her. "Give yourself an orgasm! Lots of moaning. This will be fun!"
She sat on the floor. With one finger she lightly began rubbing her clit. This was nothing new to her. I had seen her do it several times before. She played with her soaking wet vagina.
"Moan!" Jeremy shouted.
She moaned. She made amazing noises, showing just how much she enjoyed this.
"Tell me how it feels!" he said!
"It's amazing!" she screamed between moans.
"Keep going." he shouted.
She did. Within a few minutes she was screaming "I'm cumming.". She kept rubbing until her moaning slowed down. She took her soaking wet hand away from herself and caught her breath.
Jeremy looked down at her hand "Lick it!" he said. She licked her wet hand until it was only wet with her salvia.
"Now sit down." Jermey said "Who's next?"

He one by one went to everybody turns. When he came to mine, he made me strip, masturbate and taste my cum. Pretty soon we were all finished. We all sat on the floor naked. All of our clothes were left in one pile.
"Perfect!" Jeremy said. "Now on to our next planned activity. This should be great!".
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote