View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 03:18 AM   #2
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Foreword - About Lionsan’s Blue Stories

Foreword - About Lionsan’s Blue Stories
This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.

In early October 2023 I decided to start walking to the office, I’d been working from home for a while (years) but had been lacking the motivation to exercise. An irregular ten-minute walk to the local hipster cafe was not cutting it (sorry Stephan the German Barista, I still love your coffee with the foam dicks shooting love hearts). I was looking forward to a long Christmas holiday (in Summer down under) and wanted to be ready to wear a swimsuit by the pool (Tasmania, I’m coming your way).

It is actually a reasonable stroll to the office and the spring weather has been unusually warm, to be honest, it was a bit bloody painful to start with. I was bored with listening to Audiobooks or podcasts and really needed something to distract me while I walked.

So I started to type on my phone a short smutty story and before I knew it I was at work feeling ready to tackle the day! To be fair, my walk to work had taken ninety minutes compared to the normal three-quarters of an hour and the phone keyboard is tiny on the front screen so half the words were mispelt, but I had the basis of a story. I briefed my colleagues on what to do when I accidentally step in front of a bus. On the walk home, I added to and refined the story. Feeling pleased with the story I ran it quickly through spell checkers and Grammarly(tm), and used text to audio to listen for mistakes. I finally felt like I had a story, where people might believe I knew how to spell and knew what good grammar was, yeah nah.

SilverBlue on getdare had been the inspiration for the story, so I sent her a copy. She shot me down and told me what a terrible story it was. I vowed to never write again. The End

Nah, Blue is a good kid (but very naughty) and encouraged my writing which stroked my ego.

They kept suggesting I post my stories on the GetDare forum, so blame them that you are reading this. I was not keen as I was achieving my own goals, self-centred prick. However they kept making this suggestion, and the rule is on the third time you have to give up and agree (well it should be a rule, new rule for getdare?). Blue does not realise but I am secretly training her to nag me until she gets what she wants. So now I have to post something otherwise they will know what an unreliable asshole I am.

Please send all negative feedback to SilverBlue, haha
Don’t let Lionsan ever post another story
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: