View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
angusnbrian1

Send a message via MSN to angusnbrian1
Default Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:
Around half an hour later Ryan showed up. They both headed upstairs and stripped down to their underwear. Craig was wearing White boxer briefs whilst Ryan wore a jockstrap. They first flipped a coin to decide who would master that evening. Ryan won and so he put the collar on Craig " from now on you must call me sir, is that understood?"
"yes sir"
"good now bend over" craig did so and ryan started lubing up his ass hole. Then he began to fuck him. Ryan started pounding his ass faster and faster whilst Craig moaned with delight. After Ryan had finished fucking craig he took a length of rope and tied craigs hands above his head to the chin ups pole where Ryan himself had once been tied. Ryan then picked up Craig black whip and began lashing at Craigs buttocks. Craig screamed every time he was hit but Ryan just laughed. Then to Craigs suprise Ryan stopped whipping him and started jerking him off. Just before Craig ejaculated Ryan held a glass to craig's penis to catch his cum. "this cum craig, i want you to eat it" with that craig opened his mouth and Ryan poured in the cum and held craig's nose so he had to swallow "good boy" Ryan said. Ryan picked up his clothes and started getting dressed " what are you doing sir?"
"I'm leaving you here"
"what but you haven't untied me?!"
"I know I haven't I come back and untie you tomorrow!"
"no wait wait!!!"
but it was to late Ryan had gone leaving Craig tied up naked and helpless...