View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 03:49 AM   #12
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
This exactly coincides with my experiences^^

Your second paragraph is interesting. So you say, being sexually aroused is the same as being drunk? xD
Not what I state.
The result of research was comparing and say the excitement decreased capability to judge the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Isn't that just related to being in a sub headspace ?
Good point, we can start discussion about it, pluky

I hope is not OT, but I write my experience:
This state of mind, can happen in very special and intense bondage session, and the state of abandon suppose no real capability of judge, and this is important the Dom/Domme is caring and empathetic to avoid risk and potential damage (psychological and/or physical) and necessary experience, to slow and crate a “landing” and make the partner come back at reality in soft way.

Myself as sub, I really experienced probably only one time during a caning and very adorable Mistress wha was caring and gave so many kisses, hugs and oral sex as returning gift, after she punished me for being naughty.
Myself as Domme, I percepted my partners were in this condition like eight times, during various games, it need very big care, and in one situation I needed to stop the session and cuddle her becouse she felt sense of guiltness

It was important to assure she not ruined it, and was necessary for the her well being

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote