View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 04:12 PM   #8
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
I usually carry them with me. I did once go a bit far from them, but it wasn't too far.
To elaborate on this now that I have some time, one time I remember biking nude to a location, leaving my bike in one area and then walking to a tree and stripping naked and leaving my clothes under the tree and then walking back to my bike to bike back. It was the farthest I'd ever gone from my clothes and it was maybe a 2 minute walk and even shorter bike ride. But at one point some teens walked by where my clothes were hidden and I had to drop my bike and hide behind a fence and wait for them to pass and they really took their time doing so. It was really scary because if they found my clothes, my house keys were in there and trying to get back in my house would've required going to get a spare key nude from a neighbour which would have been embarrassing. It was a bit of a rush because I was helpless and exposed more than I really ever had been but now I don't really risk it, or haven't in a while and I'd probably keep my back door unlocked just in case, which even then would be tricky because I'd have to journey home naked and then go around my house to get back in, and the security light would expose me to anyone looking out a window.

I would maybe go as far as just wearing a small backpack and putting my clothes in there but unfortunately I wouldn't feel as naked as I'd like with something on my back!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote