View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 07:37 AM   #45
Genetix

Heart

So I've just completed my first throat challenge and maaaaaan I loved it.
As the challenge itself, my dice rolling results also increased and it got harder and harder for me!

I was drooling spit all over the place until I reached that Challenge 08.. I just couldn't stop thrusting my dildo into my mouth even though I felt that I was close to throwing up. And so it happened.. my mouth got filled up with a warm thick mush of vomit. I kept pushing in the dildo and stuffed it all back down, but it didn't stay there for long My mouth just exploded and a huge torrent of vomit just sprayed out of it, mixing up with the spit filled bowl below me.. I was at about 80 strokes out of my 120.. so I forced myself to just continue, keeping on vomitting after like every 10 strokes until I finally made it through.

Challenge 15, I absolutely failed I cummed so hard before cleaning up while laying with my vomit & spit mix.. so as a punishment,, I forced myself to take a big mouth full of that mushy dirtnyess and gulp it down.

I was so into this challenge, I look forward to your next one! Even though, I don't like condom snorting.. adding some really dirty trapmines there would give it some more extra kick I think.

Thanks for that sloppy experience.
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote