View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #31
uzaho

Wow. It's been two months since I updated this. Well I'm hoping to get back on track! Updates should be a little more frequent now. I'd like to actually finish this story eventually. Again, thanks for the encouragement everyone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 16

“I can’t believe she’s actually doing it.”

“Bah. She likes it.”

The two naked girls peeked down the hall as Becky waddled further away from them. With feet bound and dress in hand her petite pale behind wiggled back and forth, teasing them from a distance before finally rounding a corner.

Leaning on her friend’s shoulder, Katey realized she was pressing her body against Jen’s back. Still strangely self-conscious she pulled away, covering her chest and ducking back inside of the study hall.

“I still think this may have been too much for her, Jen.”

Jen closed the door as Katey sat down in a chair.

“After what she put you through in the office? No way. That was so reckless of her.”

“I dunno...”

Katey looked down at her exposed body. She dropped one arm down to her lap squeezing her hand between her thighs while still covering her nipples with the other. Although she wanted to appear more relaxed she was forcing her posture to become increasingly awkward.

“...it wasn’t that bad.”

Leaning against the wall, her curves on full display, Jen furrowed her brow. “Katey, you didn’t deserve that.”

“I know. I just...” Katey’s skin flushed with warmth as she recalled the strange hand that she had allowed to explore her. “It wasn’t so bad. Considering.”

“Well Becky deserves something even worse than this. I mean this isn’t really a punishment for her. Did you see the look she gave me when I tied her ankles together? She was excited!”

Katey nodded. “Yeah, that’s kinda weird. I know I wouldn’t be.”

“Really?” A smirk crept onto Jen’s face. “I seem to recall you thoroughly ‘enjoying’ yourself in the hallway a little while ago.”

“What?” Katey was sincerely confused.

“Seriously?” Jen smiled incredulously. “Did you suppress the memory or something? Maybe this will remind you.”

Jen turned to the side, stuck out her butt and - with a giggle - loudly smacked her ass.

Katey’s face reddened instantly. As she followed the tan lines on either side of Jen’s butt she remembered the intimate display she had unknowingly given in the hall a couple hours earlier. If Jen hadn’t smacked her ass she might have came right there in the hallway. Although that probably would have been for the better considering that she still hadn’t been able to since.

“Does that ring any bells? Maybe this will.”

She turned toward Katey and leaned forward, pressing her tits together between her arms. Jen dramatically panted and moaned. Her pelvis was grinding the air behind her while both hands pressed up into her crotch.

“Quit it! I didn’t look like that.” Katey was embarrassed but felt herself get wet almost immediately. Or perhaps just noticed that she still was. She had already been put through hours of sexual tension, taunting, teasing and touching and was still reeling from the encounter with Becky’s old babysitter. Katey was really horny. And now the same girl who got her into this whole mess was turning her on yet again.

“I dunno. I think you did,” replied Jen, righting herself. “I mean, really. You gave me quite a show.”

Katey looked away, biting her lip. When she glanced back at Jen she noticed that she too was blushing. But she thought she also noticed something through the window of the door.

Hopping off her seat Katey pushed passed Jen and lunged forward. Katey flicked the light switches on the wall giving way to darkness.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jen.

Katey turned to face Jen’s voice and leaned back. “I think I saw someone.”

Jen chuckled. “Relax, Katey, we’re fine in here.”

“I guess. I just... I think we’re safer like this.”

Jen crossed her arms. “Yeah, you’re probably right. But now I can’t see you.”

Katey was leaning next to the door. Her eyes had only barely begun to adjust but she had been staring at Jen’s nakedness ever since she had turned around. Her more mature physique was illuminated by the trickle of light coming from the window in the door, but she was lit only from her lower thigh up to her slender neck; arguably all the best parts of her, besides her smile.

“Well... I can see you.” Katey replied sheepishly.

Jen looked down, her hair dipping lower into the light. She chuckled and swayed her body while checking herself out, showing off her glowing hips and tight stomach.

“Well now! Don’t I look good!” exclaimed Jen.

“I’d say so.” Katey confirmed, no less aroused than a moment ago.

Jen stopped her swaying. “Aww, thanks.” She paused. “So... you like what you see?”

“Umm. I mean, yeah, I wa-” Katey stopped to swallow the lump in her throat and calm her stammering. She was afraid of admitting aloud what she hadn’t yet admitted to herself. ”I’d be so lucky to have a body like yours,” was her sloppy recovery.

“Oh.” One of Jen’s fingers began to wander around her belly button, slowly travelling higher and lower on her body in no particular pattern, over the V running down her pelvis and under the curves of each of her breasts. “What’s wrong with your body?”

Katey shrugged then realized she was still in the dark. “I’m just not as pretty as you. I mean, what’s there to look at?” Katey was intimidated by Jen’s beauty even though she was enamoured by it.

“Don’t say that! You’re very pretty.”

“I guess.” Katey appreciated the compliment but felt increasingly inadequate as her own image of perfection stood across from her, the only thing she could see.

“Come here.”

Jen stepped toward Katey’s voice, hands thrust forward to feel for her. Katey stuck an arm out into the beam of light streaming past her to help Jen who promptly grabbed hold and pulled Katey away from the wall.

“Alright, now you stand there.”

Jen positioned Katey in their spotlight but a bit closer to the door. This allowed Katey’s face and hair to be lit up along with the rest of her torso. With the outside light effectively blinding her, it was impossible for Katey’s eyes to adjust now. Jen slipped away into the darkness.

Katey looked down at her body. With the image of Jen’s perky form fresh in her mind she couldn’t help but be saddened by what she saw. Her breasts were smaller. Neither her abs nor pelvis were defined in any way. She couldn’t help but compare all of Jen’s best features against her worst. She bashfully covered herself, embarrassed for her unwomanly form to be emphasized so blatantly.

“Katey...”

Two hands entered into the light. They gently guided Katey’s arm away from her breasts and down to her side. With the same care and affection they then pulled Katey’s other hand off of her crotch to expose the smooth pink lips she was hiding.

“There. That’s better.”

Katey was nervous. The two of them had already spent hours naked together, had explored each other with more than just their eyes, and had even held each other intimately in each others arms, but Katey had never once felt as exposed or vulnerable as she did in this moment.

Katey shifted to one side. “Jen, I don’t kno-”

Jen grabbed her arm. With a reassuring squeeze, she slowly pushed her until her body was again centered in the light. The arm again retreated into the emptiness that surrounded her.

“Don’t move.”

Katey swallowed again. She was so uneasy. She was starting to feel like she was supposed to be giving a speech in a dark auditorium. If that wasn’t bad enough, doing so completely naked turned it all into a horrible dream. But the growing exhibitionist in her was turned on. The thought of her trapped in the middle of the gymnasium, clothes stripped away from her, standing in front of the entire school, unable or unwilling to move, brought her to shudder with a wave of arousal.

Katey’s fingers fidgeted. She felt her face reddening again. Knowing Jen was gawking at her only made her increasingly nervous. But was she even there? Maybe she had left out of the other door.

“Jen?” Her voice was anxious.

“Mhmm?” came Jen’s reply.

Katey sighed. “Uh... what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to see what you see.”

Katey kicked at the floor. “Well aren’t you done yet?”

“No.”

“Why not?” She braced herself for an answer she didn’t want to hear.

“Because you’re beautiful, Katey.”

Katey blinked a few times to hold back tears that wanted to form and turned her head away from Jen’s voice.

Jen again reached out from the darkness to tuck some of Katey’s short red hair behind her ear. “Really. I don’t know why you’re so hard on yourself.”

Katey felt shivers down her spine from Jen’s unexpected touch. “I guess... I don’t see what you see either.”

“Well then let me give you the guided tour.”

Katey looked up. The soft glow emanating from her pale skin dimly lit Jen’s body, now standing much closer to her. The glow didn’t expose much detail but she could at least see where Jen was, as well as her eyes and warm smile.

“Let me see. Where to start. How about here!”

A finger landed atop the tip of Katey’s nose. She smirked and shook her head slightly, but Jen’s finger followed.

“Look at all of these cute little freckles on this pretty little nose of yours. They even stretch out onto the top of your cheeks.” Jen’s finger dropped to Katey’s collar. “And they even tickle the tops of your shoulders here.”

Katey shrugged. “Yeah, but I can’t tan like you.”

“And you shouldn’t!”

Katey frowned. “But I want to.”

“I’m just saying, even you say you can’t tan. So don’t destroy your skin trying something you can’t do. Your skin is amazing. Not a lot of girls have your delicate features that so perfectly matches this porcelain skin of yours. You just need to cherish and appreciate what you have. You’re actually really lucky.”

Katey’s frown had quickly disappeared. She stared at Jen’s eyes which seemed to hover in the air next to her. “Thanks.”

“Oh, I’m just getting started!”

While talking, Jen had slowly slid her hand off of Katey’s shoulder and down to her chest. Katey hadn’t realized this, but was about to.

“Your boobs are so much fun!” Jen exclaimed with a squeeze.

Katey’s face turned to momentary shock before she playfully slapped at Jen’s hand. “Oh go away!”

“No! I refuse!” Jen’s toothy cheshire cat smile beamed from the darkness. “They’re like Audrey Hepburn’s! They’re not overwhelming or intimidating. They fit in your hand without a fuss. And your nipples!” Jen pinched Katey’s unattended nipple with her free hand. “They’re tiny and pink and adorable! They look like candy!”

Jen’s hands moved further down. She knelt next to Katey as she continued the tour.

“And would your look at your stomach? You’re not lumpy, you’re not muscley, you’re just smooth, soft, and flat all the way down. Maybe you don’t have an hour glass, but you’re super dainty! And then... turn around for me.”

Katey rotated herself away from the light. Jen’s hands remained pressed against her, gliding seductively across her skin as she turned.

“I wish you could see this little booty of yours.” Jen grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading and squeezing them. “It’s so full and round but it’s not like massive black girl booty. It sticks out just enough to make your body more shapely. And you just want to smack it!” Jen’s hand landed on Katey’s left cheek with impeccable timing. Katey again tried to shoo away Jen’s hands but Katey was proud of this attribute. And she was glad Jen had noticed it.

Katey looked over her shoulder. The side of Jen’s face was lit up as she stared at Katey’s ass. “Thanks Jen. I guess I feel a bit better about... me.”

“But the tour isn’t over yet.” Jen said sweetly, looking up at Katey. “Don’t you want to finish?”

Katey bit her lip but said nothing. Responding in kind, Jen grabbed Katey’s hips and twisted, signalling Katey to turn back into the light. Jen again let her hands brush across Katey’s skin as she turned, relishing the sensation of the girl moving beneath her fingers.

Standing forward, Katey’s hands moved behind her back, Jen’s hands once more on Katey’s hips, they again looked at each other. It was both a loving and wanting look. Of shared experiences, trials and strife. Of lust, desire and friendship. So many words had been spoken, but more often than not it was when nothing was said that they became more and more attached to one another.

Jen’s open hands travelled up Katey’s sides, feeling the gentle curves of her torso. Her thumbs bumped into the bottom of Katey’s breasts. Spinning her fingers around, Jen brushed both of Katey’s nipples then descended down her stomach. Her hands parted from each other as they lowered and quickly spun around to the backs of Katey’s thighs. Jen casually pulled herself forward and gently kissed Katey’s belly button.

Katey was starting to tremble. She was filling with anticipation. When she had first woken up in that bathroom Jen had seemed a bit flustered around her; even uncertain. Now Katey was the one who was flustered and Jen was confidently taking what she wanted.

Jen’s finger began circling Katey’s belly button. Her touch was delicate but deliberate. It was almost ticklish. Until she dropped her finger down. She moved slowly in a straight line, unimpeded over her bare pelvis. Katey took a sharp breath which drew her stomach in. Jen smiled. Her finger stopped at the very top of Katey’s slit.

“Some girls would do anything to be this smooth.” Jen remarked, admiring Katey’s lips. “If you’re just naturally hairless then that’s amazing but even if it just hasn’t come in yet you’re still really lucky.”

Katey bit her lip again before popping it out from between her teeth. She wanted to help Jen. Encourage her.

Katey shifted each of her feet away from each other. Her stanced widened. Her legs parted. Air finally travelled between her thighs and helped her realize just how warm and wet she was.

“Mmm. Thank you.” Came Jen’s reply. Leaning forward again she planted another kiss, replacing her finger with her lips. Katey shuddered again.

“I just can’t get over how smooth you are,” she said, rubbing back and forth over Katey’s small mound. “Your skin is like silk.”

Katey was going to reply but Jen forced her to gasp again. Using one hand, Jen ran a finger along each side of Katey’s labia, lightly tracing two lines underneath her. With each stroke Katey felt her knees weaken.

Jen again kissed the top of Katey’s slit, then higher on her pelvis, then with increasing frequency all around Katey’s mound until finally a third finger joined the party. It easily parted Katey’s wet folds and was instantly coated by her juices. It joined the motion of the other two fingers and ran up and down the inside of Katey’s lips, parting them slightly and coaxing more and more wetness from her.

Katey moved her hands out from behind her back. One of them went straight to her breasts, squeezing with delight, while the other went to the top of Jen’s head. Her fingers pressed down onto Jen’s scalp, massaging her and burying themselves into her hair.

Anxious and excited, Jen’s three fingers repositioned themselves on Katey’s sex. Two of them spread her lips while the slick third finger pressed up into Katey’s clit to moisten it. Her hold on Jen’s head tightened as Jen’s fingertip danced and circled around her clit.

Jen’s wet finger pulled back. Katey wanted to tell her to keep going, to never stop, but was preoccupied with holding her breath as well as the noises she wanted to make. But when she felt Jen’s tongue flick her clit suddenly and repeatedly she couldn’t contain herself any longer. Katey moaned and whimpered as she again gasped for air. She had no idea it would feel this good. She crumpled forward, planting both of her hands on Jen’s shoulders for support.

As Katey forced her eyes to open through the intense pleasure she was hit with an unexpected burst of light.

“And what the fuck is this?”
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote