Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 7

Jklivin: Please note that this chapter ends on a sad note. Please allow Gemma her moment of grief. There'll be more cliffhangers soon.

CHAPTER 7

Amelia walked into the lounge wearing her nightie.

Gemma noticed that it was indeed a see-through one and that Amelia’s black bra and lighter coloured panties were clearly visible through it.

“Like what you see?” Amelia said.

“Yeah,” James said.

“I was talking to Gemma,” Amelia pointed out.

Gemma realised that she was staring at Amelia’s body and she quickly averted her eyes away from it.

“My turn,” Amelia said, “Gemma, truth or dare?”

“I can have one more truth before I have to take a dare,” Gemma said, “So, truth.”

“Have you ever done anything intimate with another girl?” Amelia asked.

“No,” Gemma said, “Apart from... well, you know, looking at the other girls in the showers at school.”

“Maybe we’ll change that, too, before the game’s over,” Amelia said with a sly wink.

“Becca,” Gemma said, “Truth or dare?”

“Well, I’m already naked,” Rebecca said, so what’s the worst that can happen? Dare!”

“I dare you to do whatever you need to do to get rid of James’ erection,” Gemma said.

“Anything?” Rebecca asked.

“Use your imagination,” Gemma said, “I know you’ve got one.”

Rebecca stared at James’ still-tented boxers and licked her lips. “Well, it’s life, Jim, but not as we know it.”

Rebecca stood up from the sofa and knelt in front of James who was still sitting at the other end. “How far gone are you?” she asked him.

“Almost ready to burst,” James said. “In fact, if you don’t hurry...”

“Stand up,” Rebecca interjected.

James stood up.

Rebecca pulled down his boxers and his erection sprung back up. Rebecca took his shaft in her hand and she started to pump it back and forth. The purple tip seemed to get darker and there was a twitch. The cock spurted out semen all over Rebecca’s naked body, landing mostly on her breasts and, because she was kneeling down, over her thighs.

“All done,” Rebecca said.

Gemma couldn’t believe what she just saw.

Rebecca licked the tip of James’ cock clean, wiped herself clean with her hand and then put her hand to her mouth, taking in all the ejaculated fluid. Then, and only then, did she get to her feet and sit down again.

James pulled up his boxers and sat down again. “I’m allowed to pull them up,” he said,” Because removing them was not part of a dare for me.”

All the girls nodded.

“My turn,” Rebecca said, “Meels, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amelia said.

“Would you like to lick out another girl?” Rebecca asked.

“Yeah,” Amelia said, “I’ll try anything once.”

“And twice if you like it?” Rebecca giggled.

Amelia ignored her sister’s comment. “James,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Have you ever fucked another boy?” Amelia asked.

“No way,” James said, “I’m not like that. I prefer girls. Becca, truth or dare?”

“Me again?” Rebecca said. “Truth.”

“No point asking her if she’s a virgin,” Amelia said, “That would just be a waste of a question. Everyone knows she isn’t.”

“How old were you when you lost your virginity?” James asked.

Rebecca looked at her sister. “Well, Meels, you’re about to learn something you didn’t know.” She looked back to James. “I was twelve.”

“Twelve?” Amelia was genuinely shocked. “You got fucked when you were twelve? Who by?”

“It’s not your go,” Rebecca pointed out. “Gemma, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said, “Just a truth for me.”

“When did you last masturbate?” Rebecca asked with a glint in her eye.

“Er...” Gemma hesitated. “It was... last night. But not completely.”

“What do you mean, not completely?”

“I didn’t, you know...” Gemma stopped short.

“Come?” Rebecca guessed, “You didn’t come?”

“No,” Gemma admitted, “Amelia, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amelia said.

Gemma wanted to take the attention off herself. “When you went to collect Becca’s box of tricks, did you look at her diary?”

Rebecca gave her sister a dagger-like stare. “Well?”

Amelia took a deep swallow before answering. “No, I didn’t.”

“You better not have done,” Rebecca said.

“James,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll try dare,” James said, “This game’s already gone much further than I was expecting.”

Further than I expected too, Gemma thought to herself.

“I dare you to...” she glanced across at Rebecca, “Lick out Becca’s pussy.”

“No,” Gemma said, “He’s my...” She left it unfinished.

“It’s a dare,” Amelia said.

“I don’t mind,” James said, “We’ve only known each other a couple of months, Gem, and you are technically underage for sex.”

“And James has his needs,” Rebecca said, “His male urges.” She sat back on the sofa and opened her legs, to expose her labia. “Come on, James, don’t be shy.”

James mouthed ‘sorry’ to Gemma and then knelt in front of Rebecca.

Gemma couldn’t look. She turned away while James put his tongue inside Rebecca’s cunt and licked her out.

Gemma only turned back to look when she heard Rebecca screaming out in ecstasy.

“Shut up,” Gemma said, “You’ll wake the girls.”

“She’ll wake the dead,” Amelia said.

James brought Rebecca to completion and then removed his tongue. He looked up at Gemma. “You’ll be the only one I’ll make love to Gemma,” he said, “Even if one them dares me to fuck them, I’ll choose the forfeit instead. I promise you.”

“I’m going to bed,” Gemma said, “You can do what you like. I’m sure the sofa bed will accommodate the three of you.”

She stormed out of the room and went upstairs. Before going into her room, she looked in on her sisters. They were both sound asleep.

Gemma went into her room and shut the door. The tears began even before she’d thrown herself onto her bed, and they didn’t stop until she’d cried herself to sleep.

To be continued..
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post: