Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 03:19 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

The movie reached the bit that everyone was waiting for and, as the American tourist, now a fully-fledged werewolf, took the fragrant Jenny Agutter to bed and made love to her, to the lilting tones of Van Morrison, some of the viewers were getting turned on.

“Well, it's a marvellous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes..."

James was getting hard at the sight of the naked Jenny Agutter being fucked and his hand slipped inside his boxers.

Rebecca noticed this and she started to rub herself through her jeans. She unzipped them and slipped a finger inside, pushing the soft material of her panties into her slit, as Jenny Agutter was caressing her new lover on screen. She thought David Naughton was hot, but then she thought every guy was hot.

Amelia had her hand under her nightie and inside her panties. She was frantically finger-fucking herself in time to the song.

Gemma just watched the film, totally un-aroused by it.

When the scene was over, they all continued to watch the rest of the movie, although certain bits were too much for Gemma and she had to close her eyes at some points.

When the movie had finished, Gemma turned it off.

“It was sad at the end wasn’t it?” Gemma said with a tear in her eye. “I didn’t want him to die.”

“You wuss!” Amelia said.

“What now?” Rebecca said. She zipped up her jeans which were still undone from her earlier activity.

“Bed, I think,” Gemma said, “It’s getting late. The sofa folds down at the back into a double bed for you two. There’s extra blankets and pillows in the cupboard under the stairs. James will have to sleep on the floor.”

“Bed?” Rebecca argued, “Already?”

“It’s late,” Gemma repeated with a yawn.

“Nah,” Amelia said, “It’s still early for us.”

“Let’s play truth or dare for a bit,” Rebecca suggested.

“Yeah,” James said, “I’ll go for that!”

“You would,” Rebecca said slyly. “You just want to see us all naked don’t you?”

Gemma didn’t mention that James had already almost seen her naked and, thankfully, James didn’t mention it either.

“If not, how about strip poker, then?” Rebecca said.

“No cards,” Gemma said.

“They’re in my box of tricks,” Rebecca said, “Along with certain other goodies.”

“I think truth or dare would be okay for the time being,” Gemma said. She didn’t fancy strip poker. For one thing, she had no idea how to play poker so she would almost certainly lose. At least she knew the basic rules of truth or dare.

“Who goes first then?” Amelia asked.

“My idea,” Rebecca said, “So I will.”

“Basic rules first,” Amelia said, “One: No more than two truths in a row. Two: If you answer a question falsely or you refuse a dare, there’s a forfeit chosen by the other players. Three: Nothing outside this house.”

“Four: Just us four. Nothing that involves Tiff or Jess,” Gemma insisted, “They’re asleep and anyway they’re too young for even the innocent dares.”

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Let’s go then. Gemma, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said.

“What did you and James get up to before me and Amelia turned up?”

“Er...” Gemma knew she couldn’t lie. James might point it out, just to get her to do a forfeit. She couldn’t trust him yet.

“Go on,” Amelia pressed, “We’re waiting.”

“We were going to... how can I say it?”

“Just say it,” Rebecca said.

“James asked me to give him a... a... a...”

“A what?” Rebecca said, “A cup of coffee?”

“No,” Gemma said, “A... you know, suck his... willy.”

“A blow job?” Rebecca knew all the technical terms.

“Yes,” Gemma said quietly.

“And did you?”

“No,” Gemma said, “We were interrupted.”

“Why is it called a blow job, when you have to suck?” Amelia wanted to know.

“How should I know?” Rebecca said.

“Sorry?” Amelia apologised.

“Anyway, Gemma, how did you end up minus your bra?” Rebecca said, “I notice that you’re not wearing one under your dress but there is one behind the sofa.”

“That’s two questions,” Gemma said. “My turn now. Amelia, truth or dare?”

“Truth I guess.”

“Are you an actual virgin?” Gemma asked. She could say the word when it applied to someone else.

“Technically, yes,” Amelia said, “But I’m hoping that will soon change.”

“Your turn,” Gemma said.

“Bex,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’m no pussy,” Rebecca said, “Dare me.”

“I dare you to strip for James,” Amelia said, “Let him see you completely.”

“No,” Gemma said.

“I don’t mind,” Rebecca said, “I said I’m no pussy... but I’m not ashamed of the one I have.” She stood up and started to strip.

Rebecca wore a loose top and a pair of jeans. She crossed her arms, gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head, mussing up her hair a bit. She wore a pink bra underneath which supported an average pair of breasts.

Gemma looked at James. He was glued to Rebecca’s body.

Gemma looked down at James’ boxers. They were tented to the fullest extent.

Rebecca unfastened her jeans and lowered them to her ankles, revealing a pink pair of panties, which matched her bra. Rebecca sat on the edge of the sofa, kicked off her shoes and then pulled off her jeans, one leg at a time. She stood up again.

“Are you ready for this James?” Rebecca said.

James just nodded without taking his eyes off Rebecca.

Rebecca unclipped her bra and shook it off, exposing her breasts.

James whistled.

Rebecca stood up, walked in front of James and seductively peeled down her panties.

When they were off, she posed for James. “Like it?” she asked him.

James swallowed hard. “Yes,” he squeaked, “It’s beautiful.”

“Do I stay like this now?” Rebecca asked Amelia, “Or can I put them on again?”

“What comes off, stays off,” Amelia said.

“Fine.” Rebecca sat down on the sofa again. “James, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Chicken,” Rebecca said. “Which of us three girls would you most like to fuck?”

“I’m sorry, Rebecca,” James said, “But it would still have to be Gemma.”

Gemma smiled.

“Can I change the order?” James asked.

“If you like,” Rebecca said.

“Amelia,” James said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll have a dare too,” Amelia said.

“I dare you to...” James glanced down at Amelia’s carrier bag. “I dare you to change into your nightie. Your sister’s already in her nightwear so you get into yours.”

“In front of everyone?” Amelia said.

“You can turn away from us if you like,” James said, “Or even go out into the hallway and do it, but you have to stay in your nightie.”

“Fine.” Amelia stood up, picked up the bag with her nightie in and went out into the hallway.

A few minutes went by.

“I can hardly wait,” James said.

“I bet you can’t,” Gemma said.

The lounge door opened again...

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post: