Thread: Fiction: Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #22
Luffy90

Chapter 13

Ruby walked past the curtain and met her client, he was a slightly chubby guy wearing a pair of shorts and a hoodie. She put on her best fake smile as she greeted him with a handshake. It was awkward standing there naked meeting this random stranger like this. Even though she had done almost the same thing yesterday with another client, this felt different. She was less in control now.
   They stepped into their room and closed the door behind them. The room was tiny, it had two small couches, one on each side of a table. On the table there was a box with lots of cards in it and a clock standing next to it.

"What's your name?" The man asked as he sat down on the left couch.
  "Ruby, and you?" She replied back, following his lead in sitting down in the opposite couch. She tried to cover herself up by putting her one leg across the other and holding the left hand across her chest to cover up her boobs.
  "Chris." He answered back and then they just sat there for a few seconds.
  "So... Do you have a request? Or do you just want to draw a card?" She asked just wanting to break the awkward silence that had arrived.
  "I... Uhh... I think i'll just draw a card. Sorry, i'm just a bit more nervous than i thought i'd be. It's my first time here." He said with a shaky voice. Ruby could see that he was almost more nervous than her as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Everytime their eyes met, he quickly changed his stare to avoid eye contact.
  You're not the only one nervous! Ruby said to herself inside her head before drawing a random card from the box with her one free hand turning it over and reading it out loud.

"Card #93
The model will do a close up teasing dance for the client sitting in the couch. The client chooses if he wants to be naked or not."

"You ok with that card?" Ruby asked him.
  "Uhm... Can you draw another one?" He asked back.
  "Sure." Ruby pulled up the next card and read it out loud.

"Card #54
The client gets to ask the model 10 questions about anything he wants. While answering, the model must sit on the lap of the client facing him. The client can decide if he wants to be naked, but no sexual act can happen."

"Not that one either." He said nervously. "Please draw the last card."

Ruby was starting to wonder if he even wanted this at all. He seemed so nervous. But in the end she was happy she didn't have to sit naked on his lap for now. She picked up the last card and flipped it and read it.

"Card #60
The model will lie down on a couch blindfolded, you can find a blindfold in the drawer under the couch. The client can then do what he wants for 15 minutes, but he can not do anything sexual to the model through oral, anal or vaginal penetration. Anything else is up to the client."

Ruby was surprised by the card. It was a strange thought, not being able to see anything or have control about what was about to happen. She bent down looking under the couch and found a black blindfold in the drawer as the note said. "Are you ready then?" She asked Chris.
  He nodded back at her and she set the clock to fifteen minutes, she put the blindfold on and lied down. "Timer starts now." She said and took in a deep breath.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote