View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #13
lucky7z

Roll for your legs with a muliplier of 2, this is how many pegs go on EACH leg/thigh.
10 on each
Roll for your waistline with a multiplier of 2.
4 total
Roll for your naval with a multiplier of 1.
Roll for your stomach with a multiplier of 2.
Roll for your ribcage with a multipier of 1, but put that number on the left and right side.
6 each side
Roll for your nipples/chest with a multiplier of 2, the number on each side.
6 each side
Roll for your arms/armpits with a multiplier of 2, this is how many for each arm.
4 each arm
Roll for your genitals with a multiplier of 2.

Rolled 4, left on 20 minutes

4, tied together

Fantastic and intense dare, but definitely not for everyone...
71 total, had to make a store run and start over lol, and i couldnt get them all tied together so i tied all of them together for each body part. The rope made it all so quick and intense... so intense... I think the speed of pulling them off with rope made that part easier to just push through for all but my nipples and my cock.
My nipples still burn a bit.
My genitals started out with plenty of room for 10, but its funny how the first few changed that. A line of 5 on either side of my genitals, 1 on the sack, 3 on the shaft 1 on the head. I hesitated multiple times before I pulled them off. one of the most painful things ive ever done, i broke skin in one spot, the markings stayed for several minutes, and Itll be hours until I can stand to stroke my shaft or get an erection.

Sushi, let me know about any creative dares like this u invent in the future, it was just the kind of overwhelming dare i havent done in a while

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote