Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #65
pokeherking

Thanks for the comments and I went ahead and made the status update requested and took this as a chance to describe the characters while updating their clothing situation. Again there are over 30 hands played in this game and there are moving of both green and white chips for almost every player as well as clothing coming off and privilege cards. If at any point I mess up who has or is owed what I am sorry. If I made the mistake just assume the players made it too I guess.

I have pretty much written the entire story at this point. I am considering adding one extra part at the end, but all it really takes for me to post a chapter is going through and editing. I should be able to keep them coming pretty quick and if I get comments/advice for future posting that should speed things up.

Anyways here is the character's status update. I will try to post one of these (the rest will be pretty simple) before I post each chapter. This one will serve as the update for the next chapter which could be as soon as tomorrow if I am motivated enough to get to it.

Enjoy...

Carly- at this point is wearing her causal pink bra that matched her lighter pink skirt (which covered her pink thong we say in her earlier game.) The pink looks wonderful on Carly’s lightly tanned skin and is offset by her dark hair. She is taller than the other girls at around 5’7”. She has barely B cup breast that work well her thin physique. She has 1 green chip and 2 whites

Sam- Is sitting in her navy blue boxer shorts and white cotton shirt that had an over sized neck so it draped over one of her shoulders. She still has her socks on (as well as her black strapless bra that leaves her one revealed shoulder completely bare.” Sam’s loose fitting clothes do their best to hide Sam’s voluptuous features with only limited success. Sam has C cup breast and killer curves that are exaggerated because she is barely 5’2”. She keeps her blonde hair wavy and a little wild. She has 1 green and 4 whites.

As much as Sam uses her outfit to hide her hourglass frame Melinda highlights her’s. Even though they are twins Melinda’s outfit is flatteringly form fitting. She has on a red, spaghetti strap, tank top that hugs her upper body and tight jeans that cling to her round ass and rides low on her amazing hips. We can see only the black straps of her bra at this point and only know she is wearing panties because she told us at the start of the game.
Melinda keeps her hair straight which make it easy to tell the otherwise identical twins apart. She has 3 greens and 0 whites

Freddie is the tallest of the guys at 6’0”. He is athletic, but doesn’t have the muscles Brad has. He pulls off the tall dark and handsome look very well and is wearing khaki shorts with nice light blue shirt and a dark thin vest. He also still has his socks. He has 0 greens and 0 whites.

Wendy is the red head in the group. She has pale freckled skin and blondish red hair. She is about 5’5” and has a fuller B cup bust than Carly. She is a little more curvy than Carly and had more of what guys would call a “cute” look. She currently is wearing purple panties (still wet) and a nice white blouse. We haven’t seen her bra yet. She has two greens and no whites.

Pete doesn’t have the athletic abilities of Freddie or Brad, but he wasn’t bad looking. He has dirty blond hair and is just taller than Carly at 5’8”. Pete is the most adventurous of the guys he has on jeans, a white nike T-shirt, a nice orange pullover jacket and boxers we haven’t seen. He has 1 green and 1 white.

Iris is 5’6” and the most tanned of the group. She is wearing a black tank top and white Capri pants. We can’t see her bra or panties. She has narrow hips that only make her full C cup breast look even bigger on her thin athletic frame. She has 3 greens and one white.

Brad is the most muscular guy in the group. He is wearing jeans with a button down shirt and still has his socks. He is wearing a white undershirt as well as boxers which we haven’t seen. He has one green and 0 white.

Next chapter coming soon...
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote