View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
2 things one it makes me horny too and second the master could keep making them drink either from his cock if doing piss, or a baby bottle, or a regular bottle till the slave wets him self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibizadog View Post
You gave me an idea!
Similarly to that you could even go for an enema bag attached to a cock gag kind of set up X3 if you had these things around ^^ a deep gag would force them to keep swallowing, which you wouldn't want to do too much of, stop and start the flow to give breaks. But with a sort of shallow gag their mouth will just keep filling with fluid and then will stay full till they swallow, whereupon it will start filling again X3 boy that sounds mean ^^ haha.

I had a fantasy a while back which included something like that along with me getting filled with a cum enema in the other end too X3 ahh dear, if only eh?

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote