View Single Post
Old 11-15-2015, 07:17 AM   #3
aliter15

1. Missionary or doggy? Missionary, sometimes I just cum while being fucked so better on my chest then wasting it.
2. Pet play or age play? Hate pet play so it will have to be age play.
3. Biting or scratching? Biting don't even know why.
4. Fucking or being fucked? Im cumming way too early so being fucked is more enjoyable.
5. Masturbating freely or being told when/how? Again because i cum so fast I like to do it at my pace so freely.
6. Nice soft cuffs or scratchy coconut rope?Well to be tied up and get whatever done to you soft cuffs are just way to girly and easy so rope it is.
7. Degradation or body-worshipping? Body-worshipping
8. Suspension bondage or being pinned to the ground? Uh hard, suspension sounds more exciting.
9. Feet: sexy or not? Cant stop to think about what id do with some peoples feet but not everyone in general sexy though/
10. A flat stomach or nice bottom/legs? If you mean the very skinny just flat stomach, I don't like that so definitely the nice bottom/legs.
11. Bruises or scars (non permanent)? Bruises look serious and scars look kinda sexy so scars.
12. Wax play or body-writing? Hate body-writing so wax.
13. Nipple torture or genital torture?Nipple
14. Play with nipples or have yours played with? Mine are a bit insensitive so I like to play with others nipples.
15. Needles or whips? Whips
16. Lick a (clean) ass or have yours fisted? Like my tight ass being tight and love rimming so licking an ass.

Limits: body writing, crossdressing, women's clothing, anything to do with women, marks, public, pet play
aliter15 is offline   Reply With Quote