Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #286
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 65

The new girl

Chapter 65

Laura goes outside the shop and tries to find the others. She looks to the right, no sign of them. She looks to the left, still no sign of them: “Where are they? Have they left me here??”
Maria: “There you are!” She has sneaked up on Laura from behind.
Laura is jumping in surprise: “…Yes…”
Jessica and Carol have also joined them and walk in front of Laura.
Carol: “Was it good to get some cock?”
Laura whispers and tries to hush on Carol: “Please not so loud.”
Carol does not let Laura get away so easily: “Then answer my question – slave girl!”
Laura: “I don’t know, he just… fucked my mouth…”
Jessica intervenes: “And did you swallow as ordered?”
Laura: “Yes I did… all of it…”
Jessica smiles: “Uhh… Was there a lot?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Maria: “Good girl! Now let’s walk. We have an extra task for you.”
Laura follows in silent, just happy to get away from all the people. She has a feeling that everyone walking by was able to hear every word, they were saying.

Maria: “Jessica did you find a good place for our next task?”
Jessica: “I do not know, if it is perfect, but it was the best, I could find in such short time.”
Maria: “It will have to do. Lead on.”
Jessica leads the girls to an abandon shop. All the windows have brown paper on it, to hide the mess inside the shop. The door is unlocked and there does not seem to be anyone currently working on the shop.
Carol: “This looks fine. I will go get the… you know…” She looks at Maria and Jessica.
Maria: “Cool. We will brief Laura, while you are gone.”
Laura has a fair good idea that she is not going to like, what is coming up next.
Maria: “You remember to girls staring at you in the first shop?”
Laura: “Yes…” She perfectly well remembers those girls.
Maria: “Well, we have been talking to them. They like to look at you, and they would like to follow you all day long.”
Laura: “Noo…”
Maria: “We thought that you did not want that to happen, so we have made a deal with them.”
Laura: “What deal???”
Maria: “You just do ANYTHING we or they say – and you will be fine. Then we will make sure, you are okay. We will stop them, if they do not stay within our limits.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “That is my little slave girl. Remember that they will punish you if you fail to obey!”

They wait a moment for Carol to come back. Veronica, Teresa, Tammy and Victoria all stare at Laura as they enter.
Veronica: “So this is the slave girl.”
Maria: “Yes it is – Laura here is our little slave girl.”
Veronica: “Wow!”
Maria: “Now let’s get down to business. Laura strip!”
Laura looks surprised, but is so afraid what will happen to her if she does not. Laura manages with some difficulties to unzip the dress, and lets it fall. Her tiny tits with huge nipples get into display, and soon her little bush of hair is also shown, following by her wet slit with her clit pointing out from her pussy lips. The dress falls all the way to the ground and Laura steps out of it. She now stands naked in front of the four strangers, with her arms to the side and eyes facing down into the floor.
Veronica walks up to Laura and lets one of her fingers play with one of Laura’s nipples: “Your tits are so small, but those nipples are so big.”
Laura just stands there and let her touch her.
Veronica moves her finger down to Laura’s stomach all the way down to her public hair: “Is this all you got? Nothing is shaven off?”
Laura looks at Maria, who sends a stern look back. Laura knows that if she does not answer this humiliating question, she will be punished: “Yes…”
Veronica: “Yes – what?”
Laura: “Yes it is all I got… I have not shaven…”
All four girls are laughing at Laura, before Teresa looks at Maria and asks: “How old is she?”
Maria: “Almost 15.”
Teresa: “What?? You are kidding??”
Maria: “Nope.”
Laura wishes that she could just run away. This is so humiliating.
Tammy walks closer to Laura, and moves a hand to her pussy: “Is she wet?” She looks up at Laura and moves her hand to Laura’s face: “Are you wet? You get turned on by this don’t you?”
Laura looks at Tammy: “Yes… I am wet…”
Again the girls are laughing at Laura.
Victoria: “Why can’t we have a horny little slutty slave girl?”
Jessica: “You can have your memory of her. You can take the photo now if you want.”
Laura is looking really scared now: “Photo???” She moves her hands to shield her body.
Maria: “Laura move does hands out of the way – NOW!!”
Laura slowly moves her hands to her side, sending begging eyes towards Maria.
Maria: “They want a photo of you tits. And either you give them that – or we will send them a photo or two from our collection.”
This makes Laura much more cooperative: “Much better with a tit photo, than almost any of the photos in their collection.” she thinks.
Carol: “Ask for it slave!”
Laura is beaten: “Please – Please take a photo of my tits…”
Veronica: “Sure we will.”
All four girls have found their cellphones and are all taken a photo of Laura’s small tits. Jessica is supervising carefully, to check that it is only Laura’s tits that are on the pictures.
The girls put their cellphones away, and Jessica nods to Maria and Carol that the photos are approved.

Maria: “Before you leave us, we will give you a little extra gift.”
Veronica: “Nice!”
Maria: “Laura likes to play truth and dare. So please give her two truths and two dares.”
Veronica: “Sure – any limits?”
Maria: “We will let you know if you are going too far.”
Tammy: “I will go first with a truth. How far have you gone with a boy?”
Laura: “I have sucked a cock…”
Jessica cannot stop herself: “When was the last time you did this?”
Laura is so humiliated by this: “Just before coming in here with you…”
Tammy: “WHAT?? You gave a blowjob here in the mall??”
Jessica: “Come on – tell them.”
Laura could kill Jessica, but tells the story anyway. She still fears the punishment: “I gave a shopping assistant a blow… blowjob in the dressing room… to get the dress…”
Tammy: “What a slut!!”
They all laugh at her again, while Laura stands there humiliating herself and displaying her nude body.
Victoria: “My turn. I will go for a dare - Spread your legs and masturbate for us.”
Maria stops Laura for a moment: “She can do this – but she cannot cum.”
Victoria: “Too bad…”
Maria: “I am sorry, but she is not allowed. Slaves should earn the right to have orgasms.”
Laura spreads her legs, so everyone can have a good view of her pussy. She then moves both hands to her slit and starts to rub her pussy lips and clit: “MMMMMmmm…”
She could cum within seconds - if she was allowed, but Laura tries to hold it as long as possible: “MMMMMMMmmmmmm…”
Victoria: “You really like this don’t you?”
Laura manages to answer between her moans: “MMMmmm… Yeesss… MMMmmmmmm…”
Maria can see that Laura is very close to the point of no return: “STOP!”
Laura lets her hands fall to her sides, so disappointed that she could not cum. She is willing to take almost any punishment to get an orgasm.
Maria: “Sorry about the short show.”
Victoria: “It is okay – naughty slaves cannot cum!”
Veronica: “I will take the last dare. Lick your fingers clean.”
Laura is disgusted by this. She hates her own pussy juice. After a quick look at Maria, she moves her hands to her mouth and starts to lick each finger clear of her own juice.
Just as she is done, Veronica moves to her: “Like that slave?”
Laura: “Noo…”
Veronica: “Too bad, cause there is more down here.” She moves her hands to Laura’s pussy and rubs her hands wet.
To Laura’s terror Veronica moves her hands to Laura’s mouth, putting each finger at a time into her, to have her clean them.
Veronica smiles: “Now you are done.” Giving Laura a friendly slap on her cheek.
Laura: “Thanks…”
Veronica: “You are welcome – slave.”
Teresa: “The last one is obviously a truth. What is the most embarrassed thing, you have ever done?”
Laura thinks for a moment: “This…”
Teresa: “No no no – that is too easy! Be more specific.”
Laura: “Okay… The most embarrassed thing I have done is… to stand here naked in front of four strangers… masturbating…”
Teresa: “Much better!”
Maria: “Thank you girls for the nice truths and dares. We needs to get going, we have a lot of things to do, before we leave the mall.”
Veronica: “The pleasure is ours.”
Maria: “Let’s have your phone numbers, maybe we will call you if we need more.”
Veronica: “Sure.”
The girls give Maria their phone numbers, before they leave the shop.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote