View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #24
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Welcome back. Now, a double dare again. Take these cameras and take photos of each other.”

While we were gone, two old-school Polaroid cameras have appeared on the table. I snatch one up hungrily and take a snap of Kate while she’s sat down. She laughs, then takes my pic, my dick drooping from the cold. Giggling, we feed more Polaroid film into the cameras and litter the lounge desk with developing snaps.

“Good, good,” Beth says. “Now Kate, please give Ben’s dick a lick and a suck for the count of five.”

Holy crap. Holy fucking crap. Kate pauses and although we’ve touched privates, I wonder if this is too far. There’s a long pause.

“Kate,” Beth says slowly. “I don’t give second chances. If you’re conceding, you’re still standing there in five seconds.”

Slowly, Kate starts to move until she’s kneeling in front of me, then leaning in, then there’s a warm, rough tongue against my dick, then a mouth over the tip and oh my god that feels good.

As quickly as it’s been there, it’s gone and Kate goes and sits back down. We are past the point of no return now. I know for a fact that I’m going to fuck Kate before too long and I guess Beth is ok with that.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: