View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:11 AM   #16
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I do so, leaving a trail of wetness along Kate’s stomach. She’s breathing heavily because I think we both know where this is going.

“Both of you, strip.”

I stand up and pull my boxers over my cock and step out of them as Kate undoes her bra and her breasts fall out. They’re large, a similar size to Beth’s, but slightly … perkier. She’s the first woman other than my girlfriend that I’ve seen nude for about a year.

Then I lose all power of thought as she pulls down the small strip of fabric her legs which separates her from nudity.

Then we’re all naked here in the room. It’s really weird. The room smells of sex musk and tension.

“Very good slaves,” Beth says. “Very good indeed. But no-one has won or lost yet and someone has to. Fortunately, there’s a few things I have left in my bag of tricks. Kate, snap a full body selfie and send it to someone not in this room.”

Her eyes widen, but she picks up her cellphone and holds it a way away from her, then heads over to Beth, fiddling with the phone as she does. Beth giggles and nods and Kate winces, then hits a button on the phone.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: