Thread: Public Exposure
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 05:48 PM   #54
gbdare

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Completely naked.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yes. Mostly I've been seen at legal nude beaches, so since most of the people there are naked, they don't really react other than to look and maybe smile. Other than that, as far as I know I've only been seen at a distance when walking naked at night and the people were too far away to tel how they reacted.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Love it, but had to stop because it's too risky these days and the legal ramifications can be pretty bad.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Mostly at work and when it was cold out, lol!

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? My girlfriend.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) No, it's always been intentional, lol!

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) I've done the locked out naked dare several times in a variety of locations - my house, apartments, hotels, etc..

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? Not just me, but as part of a group where it was mutually decided to go skinny dipping at a state park we were camping at. Other than that, just dares from people online.

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? In-person, maybe a dozen or so. When I used to cam on Chaturbate, sometimes I'd have 70 plus watching at one time.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote