View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #18
stevieg

Default Part 5

So, will Mandy get carried away by her excitement and show more of her body as the boys all want, or will she maintain her dignity?

Part 5

Upstairs, I went to the bathroom and did what I needed to. I couldn't help noticing how wet my pussy was and couldn't resist giving myself a quick rub which only heightened the tense feeling of excitement that went through my whole body. I quietly went to my bedroom and after a few moments of rummaging at the back of the cupboard found what I now desperately wanted to put on and go downstairs with.

I was more nervous than I had ever been before and was fighting with my other thoughts that told me not to do this! I untied the knots in the night shirt and quickly pulled off my boring panties, gave myself a quick wipe and pulled on the tiny piece of black material.

My pussy hair had always been light coloured and very soft but I was pleased I'd shaved myself completely bare just last night because any stray hairs would be obvious in this! I checked that the thong sat centrally over my pussy and before I could change my mind went downstairs.

I slipped my head around the door, leaving the rest of me outside and looked in at the boys. They were all back sitting in the circle with beers in their hands. Chas held one up for me.

“Are you all ready for this then?” I said just loudly enough to be heard. What I really meant was 'Am I ready for this'! I walked slowly into the room, holding the hem of the nightshirt just a little bit up as I went and once again I walked across the circle and sat down knowing all eyes were on my pussy area or shapely arse.

"Wow" they all exclaimed continuing to stare at me. Although I was careful to keep my legs together and sat down with them tucked under me I knew there was still some good chance they could see the thong between my closed thighs and that’s the area where they were all looking!

"Who's go is it now then?" I finally asked, breaking the tense silence.

Having taken what was the last dare, it was technically my turn to ask someone else now so I took the lead. I looked around the room and saw that Chas and one of the boys still had their shirts on and that the rest still had their trousers on. I sat up a bit, knowing they would be getting a glimpse of the black thong, but by now I was getting more confident and looking at the whole group I addressed everyone with "I'd like to dare ALL of you to get down just to your pants and then all stand in a row so that I can choose who I think has the sexiest body."

There were few mumblings, but then they all started to get up and removed either their trousers or their shirts as well any socks or shoes if they were still wearing them. I was a bit surprised that no one protested and within a few moments they were all standing there in front of me. Most of them had their hands discreetly crossed across the fronts of their pants.

“OK” I said "put your hands behind your heads while I inspect you all."

There was a bit of shuffling and although I had noticed a few bulges in their trousers or pants already I guess they were a bit embarrassed that the youngest girl here was about to have a pretty good idea of what was going on in their underwear with little chance of hiding it! I started with the boy to my left - he was in good shape with a well tanned body apart from the top of his legs which clearly showed he preferred to wear long swimming shorts at the beach. I pointed this out and he laughed a bit. Looking at his pants I could clearly see a large bulge and could tell he was turned on.

I moved along the line inspecting them all making some reasonably kind comments to everyone as I went. There were quite a few damp patches on the pants and it was pretty clear they were all excited about the evening's turn of events.

All the time I was incredibly turned on but eventually decided it would be unreasonable to stare any longer so I sat down thanking them all and asking who was going to have the next turn.

The boys all got together in a group and I could hear them whispering ideas of what they thought I should be dared to do. I could hear snatches of comments such as "she'll never agree to that", or excited "yearrrrrrrrs............."

After a few moments the group broke up and they all came and sat back down making a circle again. Chas looked at me, "This is a bit of a gamble as technically it stretches one of your rules but I'm going to ask anyway." He paused a moment before continuing. "We're all here in just our pants and we dare you to take off your nightshirt and stay the rest of the evening just in your thong. That way we all only have one piece of clothing on."

To be Continued.....................................
stevieg is offline   Reply With Quote