View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 01:25 PM   #48
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sport Soccer Part 6 - The pet training course round 1

Sir replaced my chain with a leash and directed me towards the clearing. I saw that the men had been setting up some sort of obstacle course. It must almost have been 10 'o clock, because people were gathering around. I saw Azaria and her master, the guy we met yesterday on his bike, a big male sub with a dog mask and his owner. There was even a woman dressed up as a pony, complete with bit gag and...were those hooves? Sir was greeting everyone happily while I sat up next to him, taking everything in. The Doms were greeting each other and giving commands to their subs. Some where clad in casual clothes, some even in latex or leather. I could also feel lots of eyes on me. The man with the dog mask sat next to me and whispered "hi, how are you doing?" I was amazed that he could still talk, but I whispered a "hello" back. Immediately I felt the sting of Sir's riding crop on my left tit. I looked up, shocked. He must have heard me. "Did I tell you to speak?" Sir asked, with a stern expression. I looked down at the ground knowing not to say anything else.

Suddenly, everyone went silent and I saw Angela step up unto the platform with a microphone in her hand where she addressed everybody "Welcome, to the pet training course of today. We'll be testing the behaviour of your pets and how well they're able to perform. Of course we want well behaved pets here in Pine Cone Forest. The first part is all about obedience. Can the pet obey simple commands? Are they respectful towards their owners, are they potty trained? We don't want any accidents! The second part is a competition at the obstacle course. The winner gets rewarded, but the loser will be punished publicly by their owner."

I cursed inwardly, I hadn't had a morning walk... But I didn't have time to dwell on that, as Angela loudly said: "positions!" Sir guided me to a spot and said "down pet." I obeyed and immediately put my nose to the floor, ass in the air, exactly as he likes it. "Sit," he commanded and I sat on my hands and knees, back as straight as I could. I looked around and I saw the other owners do the same with their pets. Jim was walking around, writing things down on a piece of paper. A tap on my inner thighs with the crop, reminded me to keep my legs spread a little. "Sit up," was the next command and I sat up on my knees, tits forward and my paws next to them. Sir slapped my ass hard with the crop and told me to keep my back straight. Jim walked by and nodded, writing more stuff down. I hoped I was performing well enough, making Sir proud. Strangely enough, I didn't feel so self conscious anymore. I was just doing what my owner was telling me, trying to perform as best I could.

"Next up, is a game of fetch. Three rounds," Angela declared. "Jim will throw a ball and the pet that gets it first, gets a point." We all had to take place behind a line and Sir unclipped my leash and told me to get ready. Jim threw the ball and yelled "Fetch!" We all went after it as fast as we could. I was very grateful for the kneepads by now, though my nipples hurt from the swinging of the clamps! I was in the lead, together with the kitten. The big man with the dog mask really couldn't keep up and the pony was hindered by the fact that she was wearing hooves on her hands and feet. Just when I almost had the ball, Azaria bumped into me hard. Pushing me over. I laughed and went after her, trying to grab the ball from her mouth, but this was impossible with the mittens on. I didn't want to lose, and I yelled at her to give it back. She smiled deviously behind the ball and went back to her master.
When I returned, Sir was giving me a stern look. "Do you remember what I told you about speaking when you're not allowed? This was your second warning. Plus you're losing points here, making an embarrassment out of yourself and worse, your owner," he said. "But she cheated..." I started, only to be stopped by Sir grabbing the rings on my nipple clamps and pulling them hard. I yelped and immediately shut up. He told me "As soon as the game of fetch is over, you'll be wearing your gag. For the rest of the day."

Angela declared the kitten the winner of round one. Round two was a win for me, and round three went to the big man with the dog mask, because he must have gotten tired of losing and was roughly shoving us out of his way.
After the game of fetch, we were given a break in order to cool down and prepare for part two; the obstacle course.

Sir told me to sit up in front of him and he took my gag out of his pocket. It was new; a ring gag with a head harness, making it impossible to get the ring out of my mouth. I had managed to free myself of simpler versions before and Sir had clearly taken precautions. He put the gag in my mouth, fastened the strap that ran over my head and the one under my chin to the belt that buckled everything at the back of my neck. My mouth was wide open now and there was nothing I could do about it. Already, saliva was dribbling out of my mouth and I was unable to stop it. I saw the kitten and big dog-guy looking at me and I felt very humiliated. To make matters worse, two men were filling bowls with water for us and I looked at Sir, hoping I could drink some. I was panting and sweaty and hot from the exertion. Sir just looked at me and waited. How was I going to drink with the gag in? Was that even possible? The other pets drank greedily and I decided to give it a try. I ended up having to lap it up drop by drop and when time was up, I'd hardly finished half of it. Sir took pity on me, and carefully poured the remaining water into my mouth. I was already cursing myself and the day had hardly started yet...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-22-2016 at 03:58 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: