View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 09:51 AM   #15
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 4th

We have been doing so much driving and not enough playing lately that I haven't had time to tell you about something that happened yesterday.

I had been driving for sometime and Aria had dozed off because the previous night we were up very late. I am not sure of all of the details but I had taped her to a chair in the hotel room for sometime while I was trying to use some of the toys that we just picked up at sex shop. When I was done with her this chair was soaked with her pussy juice because of the multiple times she came.

Any ways we found these hipster panties at the store. They were camo design but a bunch of light pinks and peach color. On the back they had white letters that spelled out "NAUGHTY". She had a matching push up bra. She had a white almost see through t-shirt on, a v-neck style that currently was up past her navel. And her hair was in a pony tail.

I was trying to keep my eyes on the road but also continuing to watch her sleep when I realized I need to take a leak. She woke up when she noticed I was slowing down. I veered of the highway to some ho-dunk town whos population looked to be less than 100.

"Mmmmmm Sir I need to pee so bad right now well you let me go." she asked nicely.

"Well thats why I was stopping because I have to go."

"Do you want me to get some more clothes on?"

"Just hang on lets see what up the road?"

I pulled into this garage gas shop. There looked to be one guy working on some old beat up truck and the rest of the place was deserted basically. On the side of the building was a door labeled restroom, I pulled up right along side it so her door was next to it.

"Just wait one second. I have an idea."

I got out and opened the restroom door. It was small and old but not disgusting. I than opened her door and told her to come out like she was.

She stepped out of the Jeep and her hipsters must have been slowly riding up her ass crack because she took to fingers and pulled them out.

Once both of us were in I shut the door. It was not made for two people but just bearable.

" I want you to sit down and spread your legs apart wide and we are going to go together."

"Okay" she said as she pulled down her panties and gave them to me to hold.

She sat back as far as she could and I pulled out my cock.

I could hear a trickle starting and than I could feel myself start to spray. Luckily I have a good aim and it went directly in the spot I was pointing between her legs. I noticed to drop hit her thigh but she didn't mind because she was finishing up.

When I was done I said "Open you mouth and suck my cock"

She leaned forward and opened her mouth obeying my every word with her hands on my legs. My cock now hard as a rock I let her continue to wettin my rod. Back and forth she moved her head. Finally I decided to use her a little.
I grabbed her up quickly and turned her around. Now she was facing the door. I slammed her against it and her face and chest slammed on the door so hard that it brooke the tinny lock off the door and it swung open.

"Grab the door handle you little slut!" I yelled out and she shut the door again saying "Yes Master"

The door hand a bunch of graffiti on it. From everything from "A good time call" to a large picture of a hairy dick.

I grabbed on to her pony tail and pulled her back to me and she started to arch her back almost knowing what was coming next.

"Wow after what happened last night your pussy still wants more!?"

"Yes Sir, please fuck me. I want it so fucking hard please don't hold back."

With her panties in my hand I hung on to the back of her hair I put my cock hard into her wet slit for the first time that day. She was tight and she wasn't ready for the force because I didn't ease in.

I pounded her so har that I thought the door she was hanging on would fall of her hinges. She was starting to moan.

I quickly took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth. Than I turned her to the side facing the sink and mirror. Her hair again in my hand. The mirror view was great. Her bending over this way mad an amazing view of her tits bouncing as I was still fucking her and she must have been turned on again looking at this slut with her panties in her mouth. She started to roll back her eyes. I had seen that look a few times before she was about to cum than I pulled out.

She was out of her gaze and moaned because she wasn't finished.

I than pushed her face closer to the mirror and guided both her hands to the sides of the sink.

"Hold on this might hurt at first."

My cock was dripping wet now so I wasn't worried about entering her again but this time I wasn't going to fuck her pussy.

I started to pull on her hair so I had a good grip and I swung back my right hand and spanked her ass about five times so hard that each time you could see the imprint. Than in the same rhythm I forced my cock in her tiny ass hole. She yelled out with a muffled scream and her eyes were now wide open. She wasn't expecting it or ready for it but she didn't pull back. She just stood there in awe and shock of what just was put in her hole. At first it burned going in but after for incredibly hard pushes in her anal cavity opened up and excepted this new intruder.

I continued to pound away until i got to the point of no return.. at some point she relaxed even more and just closed her eyes as I pounded. With one last push I slammed her even more into the sink lifting her up on her tippy toes. I stayed a moment in her as my cock continued to pulse insider her and slowly removed her panties as well as some of her hair of face.
Her mouth opened wide as she breathed a sigh of relief that it was finally over.

I removed her mouth and told her to turn around. Her feet fell to the floor and I embraced her I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist she took her arms and wrapped them around me. Her lips meet mine as I grabbed both ass cheeks and spread them apart on top of the sink. I didn't even have to tell her what to do next.
We were kissing as she was unloading my cum into the sink, I could feel her pushing it out.

"Now bend over I am going to clean you up." I instructed her. I pulled a wad of toilet paper off and bent her over again and wipped the sticky cum off her ass crack. And with out notice I opened the door with her just standing there with her shirt and no panties.

We got back in the car and the moment we shut our doors a older guy with a John Deer camp came around the car.

I rolled down her window and he said "Can I help you folks with anything."

She started to try to cover up with and close her legs when i grabbed her hands.

"Nope we are all good. Thanks!"

I started to drive away.

"Oh My Gosh! the sink! What will he think was going on in there."

Last edited by ShawnC; 04-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote