View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #12
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Later that evening just before leaving for dinner. We were about to walk out the door when I told her to get on her knees on the bed. With out hesitating she ran to the bed and got on all 4s. I grabbed a small butt plug from the bag put a little lube on it and slid it in to her tight little asshole. She wasn't watching so she kind of jumped letting out a little yelp. I then slid her panties back into place and told her it's time to go. She didn't really question anything.

As we were walking out of the room I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she looked. Her crystal blue eyes her lips with just a little bit of deep pink lip stick her golden hair perfectly curled and falling over this beautiful gold dress, which hugs her body perfectly showing all of her curves. Once we got into the car I couldn't take it any more I reached over looking her straight in the eyes lightly placing my hand on her cheek and kissing her so lightly.

After pulling up to the seafood restaurant, she asked if she would be keeping this butt plug in the whole time. I smiled and said yup. We walk in and got a table towards the back of the restaurant. When the waiter handed us two menus she left hers closed in front of her. After looking for a minute I ask the waiter to bring us a large glass of water and 2 mojitos. Shorty after the drinks came I order a pound of crab legs for each of us.
"Little girl make sure you finish that water before you start the other drink, and before our food comes."
"I will sir" with a cute little smile on her face
In only a few minutes the first water is done. We talk about some of our other fantasies while we wait for our food. Some of the things she told me I really need to get more information about. When the food comes we begin to eat and she starts drinking her second glass of water after finishing the first mojito. When we finished our food she started to squirm a little in her seat.
"What's wrong babygirl"
"I have to pee."
I look around and see no one is paying any attention the restaurant is packed and everyone is in their own little world.
"Ok finish your water then slide to the edge of your seat"
She does this really quickly.
"Ok now slide your panties to the side." I move close to her to block the view from the waiters. I grab her empty cup and put it a few inches from her pussy.
"Ok go ahead."
Nervously looking around her cheeks turn red and she goes trying to control the stream to stay in the cup she only filled it a little more then half way. I place the glass on the table then I remember the buttplug is still in. I tell her to reach down and pull it out while doing this she lets out a small squeal. She hides it under a napkin on her lap.
"No on the table."
"But sir..."
I cut her off with a stern look. She puts her head down and puts it on the table with the napkin slightly over it. The waiter walks over to take our plates and ask if we would like a check. He then looks at the butt plug looks at her and she looks at me like she's ready to run out of the restaurant. I put my hand under the table and squeeze her thigh.
"Actually can we have one more round of drinks and maybe a small desert to share."
Again I get this look like she wants to leave I reach over and kiss her on the head and she blushes and try's to ignore the waiter looking at her. As he walks away I ask
"What's wrong"
"That was so embarrassing."
"Will you ever see that guy again?"
"No sir."
"Then what are you worried about pick your head up and smile."
She leans over and kisses me. As he brings over the dessert. While we are eating I begin to finger her under the table. Every time she was about to moan I would watch as she took a huge gulp from her drink... Before we finished dessert she squirts all over under the table I feel as it hits my pant leg. Once again she turns bright red as our waiter brings the check. I place 300 into the check thing and we leave. I watch as she grabs the butt plug and shoves it in my pocket. The second we hit the parking lot she starts laughing since this was the first real public thing she did. As we walk I grab her from behind wrapping my arms around her waist and tell her how proud she made her master.

When we got back to the room she waisted no time stripping the both of us and hoping on top of me like a horny high school student after prom. She did everything she could to please me. From swallowing my cock until I came to riding me like she wanted nothing more than for me to cum. Honestly I don't remember much after drinking so much but I do know I woke up feeling like a million bucks.

Last edited by ShawnC; 04-02-2014 at 03:04 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote