View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 1st

I went to pick up Aria on this morning April 1st. I had her call me when she got off the plane.
"Hello sexy! How was the flight?"

"Hello Master, the plane was great and my panties they are soaked now."

"Why is that?"

"Well about and hour ago I had to pee so bad from all of the water you asked me to drink. I went in to the tiny bathroom in the plan and pulled my pants down." She started to whisper in to the phone.

"Speak up girl and try to find the main gate door, I am waiting in the front you will see a silver Jeep."

"There is a large group of people but I will speak up for you right now because I could honestly care less if they hear me." She wasn't speaking softly at all. "I went in to the tiny bathroom in the plane and pulled my pants down. I remembered how you told me once to keep my panties on and slide them to the side. I watched as I started to spread my pussy apart. I was already wet. I started to get horny and started to touch myself while in the bathroom. After I finished peeing I started to rub my clit. I must have been in there for a good 5 minutes and I sat back and rubbed my pussy with one hand as the other was holding my panties."

"And were you able to cum girly?"

"Yes I did.."

"You did what?" Making sure she was clearly heard.

"I came all over the wall in the bathroom on the plane. It squirted all over the place. I took my panties off and used them to clean off than put them back on."

She must not have had far to walk because while I was waiting at the curb I noticed this girl on the phone.

I couldn't believe my eyes she was a beautiful about 5'8" girl wearing a flannel button up with the top 3 or 4 buttons unbuttoned on the top and the sleeves rolled up and a pair of tight jeans all ripped up. I couldn't see her panties but it was as if I could have slide my fingers in a rip and feel her pussy. Her hair was more of a dirty blonde than I could tell when I chatted with her.

I decided to just pull up and reach over and open the door. Dropped the phone down and yelled out.

"Hey sexy why don't you get your tight little ass over here."

With a big smile she turned to me and shut off her phone. She kept smiling and thats when I could noticed her eyes. She walked closer to the door and got in not missing a beat. With her teal green eyes she staring back at me I could tell she wanted something. She bent over closer to me, now inches to my face, still not saying a word. Than she closed her eyes and kissed me first while she grabbed my hand and brought it down to her crotch. She slowly moved my fingers over the seam of her pants. Than slid two fingers in one of the tares. I could tell the fabric was lacy but most of all it was moist. She grabbed on with both of her hands to my wrist as we continued to kiss and pushed my hands in. Thats when I noticed they were crotchless panties. As soon as the tips of my fingers touched her pussy lips our kiss stopped, that is when she first spoke to me.

"Master for the next 30 days this is yours."

"Don't forget it little girl"

"I won't master!" and she grabbed my other hand put it down her shirt so it would cup her breast.

She than unbuttoned two more buttons from her shirt. Now clearly showing off her amazing rack. The shirt now only holding together with two buttons but I couldn't see her navel.

"And this master you can have all of me."

****BEEP, BEEP!!*** The car behind me must have needed to get going.

With one hand in her pants and one down her bra. I pushed my fingers deep in her pussy and pinched her nipple with the other hard.

She let out a tinny yelp, than I said "Your fucking right this is mine and I will do with it whatever I please. Do you understand?"

"Yes!"

"Yes What?" I spoke clearly at her.

"Yes, Master Sir!"

I removed my fingers and with it came some pussy juice. Brought them closer to her face.. The moment my fingers touched her lips she opened her mouth and sucked my two fingers.

"Do you taste good little girl?"

"Yes I do."

I placed my hands on the wheel and drove off to the next location.

The mall is only a short drive from the airport so I didn't wait a second to tell her what to do.

"I want you to take off your panties and hang them on the shifter to dry out. We will be getting you a new outfit for tonight. It is a fancy seafood place downtown Minneapolis. So how was the flight?"

"Just fine" as she hoisted up her ass off the seat to unzip her pants. "I do have a question....Can you tell me your rules?" Her pants now down past her feet.

I glanced down trying to watch the road but wanted to see the panties she bought me. White with lace and her pussy lips poking out of the slit like she placed it in that exact spot.

"I only have 3 rules. One its Sir and Master. The other thing is you need to ask permission when you need to go potty. And the last thing is most of the time I will be picking what you eat and drink at all times."

At this point she had her panties off and already strung them around the shifter. She started to put her pants back on but I stopped her.

"Wait!!! I want you to use my hand." I brought my one hand on her inner thigh and she adjusted her hips.
"I want you to make yourself cum in my hand. Can you do that?"

"Yes Master as I told you before I am wet a majority of the time... I get soaked...I will cum in this seat but I will tell you I might gush all over, I am very horny. I just need you to know your seat it will be drenched in If i cum as much as I think I'm gunna."

"Fine I want you to please yourself using my fingers and I will tell you when to stop and just sit on your pants."

Ari placed her pants folded up under her ass and grabbed my hand with both of hers. She adjusted my two fingers to show me how she likes it. She closed her eyes and laid back in her seat. Her pussy was wet very wet. I was glad she put the pants down. She started to breath heavier as she was pounding my fingers in her pussy. I could tell she wasn't going to last long so I removed my fingers. To which she immediately opened her eyes."

"Oh my that was close."

This time I took my hand and placed them in my mouth.

She smirked at me and asked what I thought.

"Yes you taste amazing girl. I can't wait for more...actually I can't wait to make you cum tonight with my mouth."

"OHHH no..." she whined.

"What?"

"You said I won't be cumming until tonight?"

"No I said you won't by cumming with mouth until tonight. If you are a good little girl I will let you cum."

"Sir, I like it when you call me little girl!"

We pulled up into the parking lot garage of the mall.

"Ok Little Girl why don't you put your pants back on and we will find you a few outfits."

"Yes Sir!"

As I parked the car pulled her hand to me.

"I want you to unzip my button and give your new master a blow job right now."

She didn't waist any time. She got on her knees in the seat and unzipped my fly. My already rock hard erection bulging out but covered in my flannel boxers. I adjusted my pants and laid the seat back.

"I want you to make me cum in your mouth and I don't want a mess on my pants. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" as she mumbled with my cock now in her mouth.

She was a pro at this and could tell I was going to enjoy it. She grabbed the base with her had and put my dick further than any other girl has before. Back and forth she continued to make a sloppy mess with her mouth. I held on to her hair so I could watch. For 5 minutes straight she wouldn't stop and than she quickened her pace and moaned making her mouth vibrate on my rod. I finally grabbed her head and started to face fuck her. Never once did I hear her complain. She was able to take it deeper than other girls and no gagging what so ever. With one final push I forced her down on me and I exploded in her mouth. I pulsated my dick about 10 times to make sure I was done. She slowly started to remove her head when I let go of her hair. She kept a tight lock with her lips making sure to get any drop of cum off and into her mouth. She caressed it so tenderly as my cock started to relax. For another good 2 minutes she cleaned me off.

"Did I do a good job Sir! Did I make you happy?"

"Wow you didn't tell me you were so good at that!"

"Well lets just say thats one of my perks. I have been perfecting it since I was 13. I've been told I am pretty good. And from the smile on your face you agree."

"Yes but give me a kiss before we go shopping Girly."

She reached up and deeply stuck her tongue in my mouth.
We get in the mall and I notice a short little dress in the window of this new shop.

I walk her in and tell her to try it on in the changing room. She starts to stutter when she notices it should have some shorts with it.
I quickly take my finger and place it over her lips and tell her "Do as I say and walk out of the changing room. Just as I asked"
"This trip you agreed to do as I say and not be bashful about it."

She never said one word but picked her size and walked to the back where the changing rooms were. The changing rooms had just a swinging door. You could see the top of her head as well as above her knees.

Since no one was near I stood by the door and said "Take all of your clothes off including your bra so you are naked!"

I couldn't see everything but could tell you took them off.

I whispered in the crack "Now I before you try on that dress. I want you to lean on the wall and spread your legs apart" "Now take two of your fingers and tell me how wet you are?"

"Very wet sir!"

"I want you to put two fingers in your pussy.....Now take your fingers and lick them off."

She starts to breath heavier and I could tell she was enjoying herself.

I turn around and notice no one in the store can tell what is going on.

"Now I want you to cum for me!"

She starts to moan out "Oh I wish you could help me cum master!"

"I will later but now you need to do it yourself naughty little girl."

Moments later she gasped out.

"Now come out in only that short dress."

She quickly put it on and stepped out with out pausing at the door.

I told her to bend over and I could see her ass crack clearly exposed.

"Now turn around go back in and left up your hands in the air"

She turned around in the stall and her dress lifted clear above her pussy. It was wet and I could tell because she was also dripping down her leg.

---
We continued to shop around when I found the perfect dress for the evening. A low v cut neck line with a thin strap the back is cut down to right above her ass crack with just 2 shiny gold straps in an x shape across her back the dress is made out of a white see threw mesh with a gold shiny beaded design covering the boobs ass and pussy all connecting leaving most of her stomach showing through the see threw material ending just below her ass. She didn't need a bra for this dress but I did find a white lace g-string thong. Not that she needed it.
----

After we were done shopping we drove to the hotel next to the place I would take her out to an amazing dinner at this great high-end sea food place. When the doors opened to the 18th floor where our room was, I grabbed the key card for the room and gave her some instructions.

"Aria when I open this door you I want you to go into the bathroom and remove your clothing. I am going to clean you up for dinner."

I opened the door and she started to remove her jeans and shirt. She was standing in the door way with the door wide open when I started to see how amazing she was. Her breasts in that white push up bra just calling me to touch them. She started to go towards the shower first removing her panties than reaching around to unclasp her bra.

"Wait don't go in the shower yet!" "I need to give you a better cleaning than just a hot shower!"

She looked puzzled and said "What do you want me to do than? Sir"

"I want you to get on your knees and have your tight little ass facing me."

Once she was on her knees I moved her head down to the floor and placed it on a towel. I than took both her hands and told her to grab her ass and spread herself apart so I could see her ass hole.

"Now don't move you are going to start to feel something in that little hole of your filling up inside you."

I pulled out a bag filled with warm water and the enema tube. I put a small bit of lube on the insert and slowly placed it in.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Mmm hummm I can feel it and it's okay. Sir I am ready for it."

I turned the little knob and slowly noticed the water going down.
Five minutes in she started to moan out. Another five minutes and the bag was almost empty.
I looked down at her face and she had her eyes closed but her face was red. When the bag was emptied out I took the tube out and as hard as she tried she couldn't keep her ass hole from staying shut. Each breath she took opened the hole up just a little that it started to leak out.

"Ok baby girl I want to do everything with you. And even though the shit stuff freaks me out. I want you to empty right hear while you suck on my cock."

We took a shower together as she cleaned my body off.

----

Right now she is in the bathroom. I told her to look her best. She had brought some makeup and curling iron so I hope to see what she does for me.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote