Thread: Petplay holiday
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #14
peterblack

Report day 1

TOMORROW IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GIVE ME DARES/RULES

Today was a semi-good day. Night was good I was wake till about 1:00am which I would call normal and woke up at about 6:30am which is also normal because of the time shift.

Surprisingly enough the buttplug wasnt the bigger issue as much as the cage. My dick got supper hard.

I even went swimming with both.

In the morning I put 3 pegs on my ball sack and asked one guy from the staff in dining room for something. It is quite painfull and I dont know why I dont think it was that bad in the past.

Problem comes that Im not able to chain myself anywhere as the beach is patrolled by security guy and the only dark corner is still not that dark. + Im not able to leave my room at all during the night (I ended up in room with my father and other brother and my dad has the lightest sleep possible. If I would try to leave the room he would wake up ). Instead I will do it in parts on the balcony (if im alone) or in the bathroom (if there should be anyone in the room).

I went to the bathroom and didnt lock the cabin so a guy saw me completly naked (he left so fast that he couldnt see anything).

I did some tasks for my probably new master. I changed to my tail plug for moment and I even had dog hood for the first time on my head here. I also had to do ball busting I had to tie my balls hard and then hit them hard with my hand for 3 minutes.

I edited some rules to dares (as they were 1x in week) to make more sense. I edited the pee rule from all pee outside to one pee daily (it was 1 weekly originaly which felt wrong). In these conditions it is simpley not possible.

In the evening I did expose my shining jewls oh I mean my locked cock for 20 minutes. It was cold but managable, I did a few rounds around the gardens, hide it few times as I was passing by people and staff.

And in about 10pm I did Awoo on the moon and I liked it. It was surprised by myself. I will do it tomorrow again this time naked and collared hopefully.

Status edited in the main post.

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!

Last edited by peterblack; 04-23-2018 at 01:09 PM.
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote