getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redynscrire View Post
What is your favorite to show?

Why are you not accepting dons or subs?

Five guys or "in n out burger"?

Favorite thread on here?

Favorite website in general?

So I know its a kid's show, but I love Girl Meets World. It is a spin off of Boy Meets World and I used to watch that when I was a little younger.

I do not have the time to take care of my own personal issues with myself. It would not be fair to enter a relationship of that matter and not give them the attention they deserve. I am also figuring out where I land in this realm of stuff so I really want to get to know myself before picking what I want. I also do not think that I fit either role entirely. I am in the middle so I hate to choose one way or another. There are also a lot of likes and loves that I am not comfortable with and I would hate to be a dom to someone and then not work with the likes they have. I also hate punishing people. I never want to be punished. I think you can have that kind of relationship without punishment, but again I am still learning about what sub and dom relationship can be like.

I have never had in and out burger so I would have to say five guys.

I don't think I have a favorite thread. I like the stuff Andreaswallows writes. I am envious of her confidence and how accepting she is of what she wants. I wish I could be confident about myself the way she does, so you could say thats a favorite. I think my denial raffle has taken off very well, but it would be a little narcissus to say its my favorite. So in general, I don't really have a favorite. I think some threads hit the nail on the head and others need to be revised. There is simply too many things to pick from.

I am obsessed with Getdare. I am always on my Facebook. I am also always watching youtube videos. Retailmenot.com is one of my most favorite things ever. It is so helpful when I go shopping (which is rarely unless it is for craft supplies). I love having all the coupons on my phone so I don't have to print and then keep track of them. I don't really visit other sites too much unless they are for my education.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote