Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I'm only too happy to give her exactly what she wants even as my sex throbs between my legs, ready, hoping.

The moment my lips touch her labia, Hala trembles and moans.

"Aaah..."

I stop, waiting for her to cool down.

"Wow..." she whimpers.
"Continue?"
"Yes, please."

I have to be honest about something. I am extremely selfish about sex. It's always about my pleasure first, and sometimes, I give the other person what they want too. But Hala's innocence - it requires me to be giving, to go beyond my own preferences. The fact the she appears to be so sensitive is, at the very least, a boon. It provides incentive for me to give her what I want.

"Please..." she begs further.

I lower my mouth back onto her sex and begin kissing it gently at first, no tongue. Kisses make her squirm. Her taste is so fresh, and I'm thinking I'm the first person to ever put their lips there. It's a privilege. My tongue the runs up her length.

"Oooohhhh..."

It almost sounds painful, but I know it's not. She is simply completely unaccustomed to the sensation. A tongue or lips are soft tissue, so the sensation from her finger.

"My God..." she whimpers.

I feel like she's ready to explode at a moment's notice. I'm torn between teasing her more and letting her need build or giving her the release she craves. The selfish part in me tells me that if I hold it back, make her beg for it, she'll do anything I want. So that's what I do. I go slow, gently, taking my time.

All the while, Hala is moaning and shaking all over. When I look up, I see her hands caressing her breasts. She looks down at me every now and then, hopeful, her eyes pleading for that which I am denying her. I give her that wanderlust gaze, watching her lower lip shake from need.

"...please make me come..." I hear her whimper.
"If I do, what do I get?" I ask her, looking up
"Anything!"

I have her in my grasp, just like she had me not too long ago in the elevator. It's a power play, and my experience won out. My tongue goes to her clitoris and I begin to flick it.

"Aaahhhh yes.... uhhh....."

Seeing her squirm is one thing, but not that I have her under my spell, there's no point in denying any further. I make her climax using only my tongue.

Her scream is loud, and I'm actually concerned a bit when it echoes into the room and out the window. Thankfully, we're eight levels up, but it's still an impressive sound coming from such a small girl.

"UUUhhhhhh.... yes.... aahahhhhahh.... mmmm...."

I drive her as much as I can into the sky, and catch her when she falls. She will be out of it for a minute or so. My cock is throbbing hard, and I climb on top of her. I need her now, even if she hasn't recovered fully. She said she would do anything. This is what I need her to do.

I pull her legs apart and get ready to get my own satisfaction from her flesh.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote