Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 08:10 PM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Her mind wanders to the possibilities. I can't say anything. It has to be her choice, otherwise she'll feel manipulated. Hopefully, I have built up enough innuendo to sway her decision.

"Well," she lets out after a moment, "I already do a lot of things here that I can't do at home. Dress like this, for example..."

She emphasizes her clothing, and I am reminded she is wearing nothing underneath her tank top and shorts. I can see her nipples through the cloth. I shiver.

"Want to do even more?" I ask.
"Why not... but I don't know what," she confesses.

I pause, pretending I'm thinking about options, when my plan is already made up.

"Come to the balcony."

She follows me. We're on the seventh floor, so we get a great view of the sea and the beach.

"People can't really see us from here," I tell her. "We're too high."
"Okay..."

I lean slightly over the balcony, then pull the straps of my dress off my shoulders. She watches me intently. I smile as I pull down the top of my dress, exposing my bra-covered chest. Then, I reach around and unclasp my bra. She watches me with surprise (but a pleased look on her face) as I remove my bra and hold it over the railing.

"Wow!" she calls me out.

I blush; it's all natural. She's staring at my breasts and I can sense it. I cup them for show, then giggle.

"You try it."

She is hesitant at first, but my action has emboldened her. She reaches for her top and starts to pull it off. I can't tear my eyes away as her small perky breasts pop into view: exactly like I pictured them. I bite my lower lip. She hangs her top over the railing too.

"Are you daring?" I ask, and I drop my bra in the void below.

She is stunned, but then she plays along. I can't hide my smile. She is having fun, and that's a key component to getting her in the right mood. If I try to jump her now, it would be rape. I have been in some less than clear situations, where consent wasn't always clearly stated, and sometimes barely implied. Not with her. Not today. I'm in a good mood. I don't need to rush this: even though I want to.

"Oh my!" she exclaims. "I'm... topless!"
"So am I!"

She giggles, and I smile back at her. She looks out towards the sea.

"I want to go naked!" she suddenly calls out.

That's both a good and a bad thing. If I get naked, she'll see that I'm not like most women. I know she is educated about sex, and that's a good thing. I don't know if she's ever been with anyone, man or woman. She doesn't even hesitate putting her hands on her hips and pulling down her shorts. I feel my shaft tremble between my legs; I have to contort my body so she doesn't witness the result the sight of her fully exposed body does to me.

She turns to face me, smiling. How beautiful this girl is. I want her terribly - I need to play the next round right if I'm going to have a chance to score.

"Well?" she looks at me. "You shy?"

It's her turn to be daring, but it's still my game. I turn away from her and drop my dress; I'm wearing a thong underneath, so she gets a full sight of my buttocks, which I clench together.

"I'm not shy," I tell her, and then my tone turns almost apologetic. "I'm different."
"Different is good. Here, I can be different!"
"Not different like this..."

I set her up for the reaction she'll have. I find that most people need a mental preparation being seeing and understanding my unique condition.

"Just... don't panic or scream..."
"Why would I?"
"It's been known to happen."

Time to execute the maneuver. To be honest, I have done it a hundred or so times before, but it always feels new. I just hope her reaction is typical. Anything else might be catastrophic.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote