Thread: Ending Abuse?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
Kal

Rainbow RE:

momo, I have a friend who is in the same situation,
I dont have much usefu ladvice to add to the above posts. except that you shouldnt let someone else interfere with your own life, it's your time your spending here and you cant rewind it. one day you wont have to put up with this anymore and you;ll have your own life somewhere else, this world is full of creeps, ignorant people and people who push their pain onto someone else.

we can't change that, but we don't have to hurt from it either, I know with your mother involved it's tough to see her put up with it and not being able to decide for her, but if he ever hurts you... just dont take it. you don't have to.

my dad used to break things when I was a kid, never hit my mum but he used to yell alot, but when he hit me once, I Kicked him square in the nads and told him he doesn't touch me.

me and him have a good relationship now, it seems him and my mother were just incompatable, but once he left it was all good.

so I'm sure one day he will go and you and your mother will see happy days again. but remember, he cant hit you. its not even about you so he shouldnt drag you into it. if he does and you dont think you can take him, then have him arrested or get a restraining order.

anyway momo, if you need to talk you can always add me.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote